✨Sunny Days☀️

|–|This story is Sun's introduction to Y/N! Also, Y/N is an adult as well as a new maintenance and night-shift worker in the daycare. Please enjoy!|–|

It was 7:30 AM and you were at the Pizzaplex on your first day. You glanced at your Faz-Watch, waiting for an opportunity to sneak out of the introduction of the Glamrocks. You were on your way to the Superstar Daycare so you could start your shift early. There was a colorful slide as you walked into the area above the daycare, which had a small sign that read 'Slide into fun!' You stared at the sign for a moment and shrugged, lowering yourself into the slide and plummeting into a surprisingly large ballpit. As you got up to look at your surroundings, you heard a voice. Looking up at a small balcony in the center of the room, a tall, sun themed animatronic twirled out and raised his arms to the sky. "Hoo, ho ho!" He exclaimed, putting his hands together above his head and diving into the ballpit. You looked at the area you were in, terrified by the realization that he was in here with you. Scrambling to try and climb back up the slide, you froze when you felt something grab you by your waist and hoist you up into the air. You were flipped around to face the same animatronic from the balcony, shaking a little from the shock of the situation. "Heeelloo, new friend! You're sure up early, where are all of your friends??" The animatronic seemed excited, smiling widely at you as he anticipated your response. "We're going to have so much fun together, oh my stars!! We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads EXPLODE and then play hide and seek! OOH! Or we could make puppets!!" A soft rattling sound came from him as his tail swished in little swirls and he shut his eyes for a moment, beaming with joy. He seemed so energetic and playful, to which you blushed a little. "Well, I don't have many friends right now.. Also, can you put me down please?" You asked as he held you several feet above the ground, which caused you to worry a little. "Oh, of course! I'm so sorry about that!" He looked a bit ashamed, doing his best to avoid eye contact with you as he placed you down. His tail drooped between his legs, its blue glow changing to a light purple to express guilt. "It's okay, it's just a little weird being picked up.." You explained, smiling nervously. He looked at you, beaming at your words as his tail immediately rose back up in a bright yellow glow to express his joy. "Oh, goodie! I'm Sun by the way! Or Sunny! You can call me whatever you like! What's your name?" He asked curiously. "I'm Y/N. I'm your new coworker." He seemed to smile even more, clearly happy to have a new friend. "Well it's nice to meet you, Y/N! Oh, stars! I almost forgot! I have a present for you!" He ran over to a small arts and crafts table, then came back and handed you a crudely made paper bouquet. It was made to look like a bunch of daffodils in various colors, which their petals were rainbow colored. You smiled warmly, kissing him on the cheek. "Aww, that's so sweet of you!" He scooped you up in a big hug, blushing a little and holding you tight. "Only the best for my new friend!" He exclaimed joyfully, his tail swishing with the same rattling sound. You blushed too, nuzzling into his cheek. This was going to be a good day.

|–|That's the end of the first story! Have an amazing rest of your day/night and thank you for reading!|–|