🌙Sleepless Nights✨

|–|Hello again! This is Moon's introduction. Please enjoy!|–|

You were finger painting with Sun, who seemed happy as ever. Smiling, you looked at him. You were about to say something when the lights went out. His eyes widened and he ran to the security desk, panicking. Running over to him to make sure he was alright, you backed away a little in fear of the animatronic that had taken his place. He looked at you as he stood up, a sinister grin on his face. "Naughty child, it's past your bedtime.." He whispered in a glitchy voice, slowly approaching you. His tail swished back and forth, the star on the tip glowing softly as it produced a rattling sound. "I'm not a child, I work-" You tried to explain, to which he replied with a "Hush." and lunged for you, missing by mere inches. Running as quickly as your legs would carry you, you crawled through the tight twists and turns of the play structures as you heard quiet laughter from many directions. You lunged for the first generator, causing it to create a beeping sound as it powered on. Shortly after, you heard the animatronic begin to tease you, making his way through the play structures almost like a spider as you scrambled for the other four generators. "Hidey hide, little star..." He whispered, continuing to stalk you in the play structures. Soon after you powered on the first three, you could swear you heard bells jingling behind you. You whipped your head around to look, a sense of dread coursing through your body as you were met with red eyes. "I found you..~" He teased, staring into your eyes with a look you could only describe as insane. A scream was fighting to get out of your mouth, but you could only muster a small squeak of terror. "Aww, is someone afraid of the dark?" The animatronic questioned in a mocking tone, his smile growing more sadistic by the second. You could feel icy metal fingers cup your face, and you started to cry as thoughts of what would happen to you raced in your mind. Unable to think of any other solution, you ripped your face away from his hands and scrambled further into the play structures. He only grinned wider, waving with an unsettling stare as the dark red color of his eyes faded into black with small, off-white pupils. You didn't hear the bells behind you anymore, taking the time to sprint through the area to calm down during your search. Powering on the last generator, you ran out of the play structures to look for Sun. After about 3 minutes, you saw him curled up in a crudely built pillow fort. You walked towards him and lightly patted him on the shoulder, to which he whipped up his head to look at you and pulled you into a tight hug, apologizing through his tears. "Oh Y/N, I'm so sorry this happened!! Did Moon hurt you?!" He asked in a panicked voice, his eyes going wide at the thought of you being hurt. "No, I'm alright.. He didn't do anything to me." You explained, smiling nervously at him. "Oh, thank the stars!" He exclaimed, nuzzling into your hair. You smiled, kissing him on the cheek. He looked at you, his internal fans whirring as his face flushed a bright orange. You giggled a little at how sweet he was, playing with him and talking for the rest of the night.

|–|That's it for tonight! Thank you for reading and have a great night/day!|–|