☀️Twilight Hours🌙

|–|Hello! This is a very late story in honor of Valentine's Day featuring Eclipse and Y/N! I apologize for the delay in story production, I'm not getting many ideas. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!|–|

It was about 11:59 PM, at which point the daycare was empty and the lights were balanced just right so that a certain someone could come out: Eclipse. Once they were finished, they let out a tired yawn before trudging off to search for you. "Y/N, we wantt cuddless plleeeasee.." They mentioned drowsily as they wandered toward the nap tent you were in, slumping over a little to look at you. "Caan we..?" The animatronic questioned, waiting patiently for your response. You smiled a little, booping their nose and making room for them. "Of course, silly. Get in here!" They seemed ecstatic at your response, crawling into the tent and nuzzling right into you with a loud mechanical purr as their tail swished rapidly. Gently scratching between their rays and on their tummy, you kissed them on the head and snickered a little as they kicked their leg like a dog. "I love you boys." You told them, snuggling them close to you. "We love you ttoo.." They mumbled tiredly, slowly drifting off to sleep in your arms.

|–|Hello again! Happy [LATE] Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day/night!|–|