☀️The Wire Incident☀️

|–|Hello again! Today's story is about an incident involving Sun's wiring system. Please enjoy!|–|

Watching as Sun struggled to pick at the wires in his head, you held his wrists away from his face with an annoyed look. He looked at you, releasing a small whine as his rays drooped a little in dissapointment. His tail was raised in curiosity when you spoke again. "Sunny, I'm not letting you pick your wires. You know it's not good for you." You told him blankly, to which he turned away from you in slight embarrassment. As you carefully let go of his wrists to give him some space, he raised an arm to the back of his head and started to pick at the wires again. Just as you took hold of his arm again, his faceplate and rays flushed a bright, neon tangerine color as his fingers stopped in their tracks on a thin blue wire. A quiet rattling sound filled the room as the realization began to set in. You sighed and plucked his fingers away from his head, to which he looked down at the floor in silence as you began welding the severed bits of wire back together. Taking his hand, you slipped on his wire guards as his tail drooped between his legs, glowing a dark indigo in an expression of guilt. "I'm sorry, Y/N.." He whimpered, just about on the verge of tears as a wave of inexpressible regret plagued his system. Thinking that he would lose you if he ever picked his wires again, he hugged you tightly as tears ran down his cheeks. "It's okay, buddy. I'm not going anywhere." You reassured him, kissing him on the head and gently massaging his rays as he nearly dissolved into your touch. Gently wiping away his tears, you just held him in your embrace as he nuzzled into you, slowly drifting into sleep. His tail lightly swished on the ground, continuing to rattle. Sheesh, he's pretty emotional for an animatronic.

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story! Please have a great day/night!|–|