🌙Rises The Moon✨

|–|Welcome back! :) Today, I'm making a story with plenty of fluff, so please read at your own risk. This is basically just Moon singing you a lullaby during closing hours to help you sleep. Enjoy!|–|

You were laying on a soft, moon themed bed, curled up in a blanket with little stars on it. The reason you were there was because after all of the children had left, you were exhausted, to which Sun caught on and had taken you to Moon's room and let you rest there. Moon had been carefully picking a lullaby to sing to you to help you fall asleep, as you were clearly an insomniac. It was so easy to notice that you didn't sleep that you were beginning to question whether you should be taking longer breaks. After about 5 minutes, He came back with a small book. The cover read 'Moon's Lullabies' with a little drawing of him in yellow crayon on the back. He opened the book, sitting at the foot of the bed and beginning to read. "Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end, Sun digs its heels to taunt you. But after sunlit days, One thing stays the same, Rises the moon. Days fade into a watercolor blur, Memories swim and haunt you. But look into the lake, Shimmering like smoke, Rises the moon. Oh-oh, Close your weary eyes.. I promise you that soon the autumn comes to darken fading summer skies. Breathe, breathe, breathe.." His voice, although a bit scratchy, was delicate and calming. You could feel your eyes begin to get heavy, and you just layed there in bliss. A soft rattling sound began pulling you into sleep, and you just let it happen. "Days pull you down just like a sinking ship, Floating is getting harder. But tread the water, child, And know that meanwhile, Rises the moon. Days pull you up just like a daffodil, Uprooted from its garden. They'll tell you what you owe, But know even so, Rises the moon." Soon, your eyes became difficult to keep open. You struggled to stay awake, but you felt so tired.. "You'll be visited by sleep, I promise you that soon the autumn comes to steal away each dream you keep. Breathe, breathe, breathe.." Your eyes fell shut, and you drifted into sleep as he finished the song. The last thing you felt was him gently snuggling you close to him, kissing you on the head as his tail swished gently near you, continuing to rattle. You smiled a bit in your sleep, slipping into intoxicating dreams as he whispered a small "Nighty night, my starlight.." to you, petting your hair ever so softly.

|–|I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading my oneshots! please have an amazing day/night!|–|