🌙Lullabies🌙

|–|Hello! Today, I'm writing a story which depicts Moon helping Y/N [A child] fall asleep. Thank you and enjoy!|–|

You were laying in a delicate blue tent, watching the clock as the minutes slowly ticked by. "Oh! Shouldn't you be resting, little star?" A soft voice questioned from the story corner, peeking out of the shadowy area to look at you. Your heart nearly stopped at the sudden sound, and you felt a surge of terror rush through you. "I-I.. I'm sorry, Mr. M-Moon!" You stammered, scrambling to hide under the covers as his figure slowly approached. "No no, it's quite alright! I understand if you're struggling to fall asleep, little one." Moon did his best to reassure you, even letting you touch the squishy padding on his fingers and palms. You giggled a little at the discovery that his pads squeaked, poking each of them and enjoying every second. "Mr. Moon, you have squeaky pads on your fingers?! Cool!" Another child exclaimed, joining in on the pokes with a look of pure awe. "Why yes, I do have squeakers in my finger pads! They're made to help children with problems." The dark animatronic explained, smiling warmly and gently placing you and the other child back in your respective tents. He softly pet your hair, draping a star-speckled blanket over you and humming a quiet tune. You yawned a little, nuzzling into a pillow and shutting your eyes tiredly. "When you wake, the sun will greet you with open arms.. Good night, little star." He whispered gently as you drifted into sleep, kissing you on the head.

|–|Hello again! I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading! Have an amazing day/night!|–|