🌙Bloody Urges🌙

|–|Hello! Today's story features a scenario in which Moon is hacked and kills Y/N [A child] during naptime. If you feel uncomfortable with or dislike this topic, please do not read this story. Thank you and enjoy!|–|

It was 2:30 PM and the stars that littered the ceiling were twinkling gently above you, their soft golden glow mesmerizing the children that stayed awake. Shifting on a small cot, you pulled yourself to your feet and clumsily made your way to the [Y/G]'s restroom. Taking a moment to read the signs, your breath hitched as a gasp escaped your lungs when something grabbed you. "Get off me!!" You yelled in a panic, tugging uselessly as more and more pain shot through your arm. "Such a naughty child, wandering in the daycare at this hour.. You know better, don't you, Y/N?~" A familiar voice questioned as tears filled your eyes. "M-Mister Moon, you're hurting me!" You exclaimed, trying your hardest to get away as he chuckled eerily and pulled you back by your wrist. Taking hold of your forearm, he twisted until a snap could be heard. Shortly after, he went for your head and just held you tightly by your throat as you sobbed and desperately clawed at his fingers with your other hand. "Sweet dreams, starshine.~" He teased, rising into the air on a thin wire and dropping you from terrifying heights with a sadistic smile as your vision went dark.

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night!|–|