🌙Intoxicating Dreams🌙

|–|Hello! Tonight, I'm doing a comfort-fic featuring Moon! Please enjoy!|–|

Resting on the padded floor of the daycare, you stared at the glowing stars on the ceiling with a tired look. "God, my head hurts so bad.." You groaned, striking your head repeatedly with your fist to try and get rid of the painful migraine that was constantly eating away at you. Before you could strike a fifth time, you felt someone grab your wrist, holding it firmly. "No self-harm in the daycare, Y/N. You would have to be placed in the infirmary for that, which I'd rather you stay here." Looking at the figure holding you, you relaxed and gently picked his fingers off of your wrist, lazily patting him on the head. "Sorry buddy, I'm just tired.." You mumbled, yawning a bit and starting to slump over as you spoke. Scooping you up, he carried you to one of the naptime tents as you practically melted into him. As your eyelids slowly began to feel heavier, you were struggling to keep yourself awake. Kissing you on the head, Moon had eventually snuggled you close to him and was softly massaging the small of your back. Slowly dissolving into his touch, you refused to give up. Reaching for his head, you pulled his face down to your level and kissed him in a final blow. The bittersweet taste of blackberries filled your mouth as you leaned into him, and you hungered for more. Pulling away after a few minutes, you slumped into his chest as you finally let your eyes fall shut. Blushing madly, he looked away and waited for you to fall asleep. After a few moments, he kissed you on the head as you slipped away into sleep and draped a blanket over you. "Sweet dreams, my little star.." He whispered lovingly as your mind went blank. Love is truly powerful, isn't it?

|–|I know, this one is a little short.. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading! Have an amazing day/night!|–|