🍬A Sweet Treat☀️

|–Hello! I apologize for not updating this book for a while. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!|–|

Running around the daycare in large circles, Sun was enjoying numerous Sunnydrop candies and refused to stop, claiming that he could eat them forever. Clearly opposed to his claim, Moon was trying to convince him to stop eating them and warning him of the aftermath, to which he shrugged it off and just kept running. "Sun, you'll do something stupid if you keep eating those!" He exclaimed, annoyed by his antics. "No I won't!!" The other whined back, though his tail swished rapidly due to how hyper he could get when eating too much candy. Climbing on the netting of the play structures like a spider, he eventually got himself caught up in some of the thicker netting at the top. Nervously tugging at it, he started to panic as he found that he couldn't break the tough string. "Moon? I got stuck.." He mentioned with shame and embarrassment, his cheeks turning a light orange as he looked away, the other approaching with a smug grin. "What did I tell you about eating too much candy, Sunny?~" Moon teased, waiting patiently for the other to respond. Looking back at him, his rays shrunk halfway into his head and his tail dropped between his legs in a light indigo. "Not to do it.." He mumbled, tears forming in the corners of his eyes due to him thinking he was going to time-out, when in reality he was just taking a nap to calm down. Wiping his tears away, the blue animatronic gently untangled him from the netting and carried him to the naptime area. Placing him on one of the cots, he softly massaged his rays and draped a blanket over him. Handing him a Moondrop candy and some water, he patted him on the head and began to sing to help him sleep. "Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.~" He whispered in a quiet and calming voice. Rolling onto his stomach, Sun yawned tiredly and nuzzled into a pillow. "In other words, hold my hand. In other words, darling, kiss me.~" Moon started to hum a little, smiling at the sight of the other animatronic beginning to close his eyes. "Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more. You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.~" Continuing to hum, he gently rubbed between his rays as the other purred comfortably. "In other words, please be true.. In other words, I love you.~" He finished the song with a kiss on the head and laid with his back against the wall, both of them falling asleep a short moment later.

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading! Have an awesome day/night!|–|