☀️A Long Day✨

|–|Hello again! Tonight's story features a sick Y/N. If you are uncomfortable with or dislike stories of this genre, please do not read this chapter. Enjoy!|–|

Laying on the padded floor of the daycare, you felt tired and stressed. You pinched the bridge of your nose with a groan as Sun skipped toward you, sitting down and crossing his legs as his tail swished in a display of curiosity. A wave of intense warmth coursed through your body as you looked at him, not bothering to move much. "Are you okay? You seem tired.." He asked, tilting his head a little. As you opened your mouth to reply, a horrendous pain throbbed in your head as your mouth shut and you hissed through your teeth. You put both hands up and clutched your head with a pained yell, causing Sun to jolt a little in fear and concern. "Fuck, why?! Why today!?!" You screamed, A harsh migraine pounding in your head. Looking back at him, you sighed. He looked guilty, having thought he did something wrong. Your gaze softened as you patted him on the head, to which he looked at you and took hold of your wrist. Pulling your hand off his head, he looked at it in worry from how hot it was when you touched him. His eyes darted from your hand to your face, then directly to your eyes as he tried to process what was wrong with you. After a moment, he gasped, thinking you were going to die as soon as his internal search engine brought to his attention that you were sick. "Oh my stars, Y/N!! Please don't die, I can't lose you!!! Please, please!!" He sobbed, hugging you tightly. You looked at him in confusion for a moment, but the realization hit you like a truck. His tail dropped between his legs, a dark blue glow consuming it. You held his face in your hands, looking directly into his eyes. As your head began pounding, you started to pet his rays and forcibly ignored the feeling to comfort him. "Sunny, I won't die. It's just a fever, okay?" You said quietly, hoping to reassure him. "Really?." He sniffled as he looked up at you, the sadness in his eyes slowly melting away. "Of course, silly." You said with a smile, booping his nose as you wiped away his tears. He blushed a little, his tail swishing lightly with a soft rattling sound as it began to glow a light yellow. After a moment, he scooped you up and carried you to one of the naptime tents, snuggling you close and petting your soft hair. You nuzzled into him, closing your eyes as his tail swished at an increasingly rapid pace, the rattling slowly lulling you both to sleep as he kissed you on the head. You both drifted off into sweet dreams, a feeling of pure bliss consuming you. Golly, love's a good healer.

|–|I hope you all enjoyed this story and thank you for reading! Please have an amazing day/night!|–|