《7》

“He said, "My Lord, prison is more to my liking than that to which they invite me. And if You do not avert from me their plan, I might incline toward them and [thus] be of the ignorant."”

(Surah Yusuf, Verse 33)

Two days have been passed, since the mess created by Maha. She was sitting chewing her nails. And looking at her younger sister pacing back and forth continuously, worried to hella. Waqaur didn't returned home since last 2 days. He was staying at his warehouse. He was tensed amd worried about Juweria.

Here, Juweria was continuously glaring Maha, every now and than!

" yrrrr ghur mat na, mana ki jaldbaazi me ye ulta seedha kaand kar diya" Maha said wiping away her sweat. That formed on her forehead remembering about her father's exasperation.

Juweria crossed her arms and said, " appi, ap bss ab chup hi rahiye! Muje kuch sochne dijye.....agar apke saaru bhai ne sabko apki fake pregnancies ka bta diya toh laale pad jayenge jaan bachane ke bhi!" Juweria said whispering so that now one could hear.

Meanwhile Chachi's feets froze hearing this, she marched like a speed in the room making both of them yell as if they saw a ghost!!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" both yelled making chachi flinched.

"Aree kyu chikh rahi ho? Nalayko.... ye sab kya boleja rahi ho? Kya naya siyappa karr diya Almas bhai ko pta chalega na toh zinda zameen me dafna denge....hayye meri saanse bhari ho rahi h" chachi said breathing heavily.

Juweria facepalmed. Maha got panicked.

"Mamma, bss karo zyda drame nhi....ab bss ye baat yhi rehni ....."

" konsi baat h? Hume bhi btao zaraa?" Tayi ammi along with Hadiya phuphi..

Maha panicked and hided behind Juweria.

While this both ladies stared at confusion

Chachi took a deep breath and revealed everything to both of them, while Juweria and Maha, was chewing their nails now.

Tayiammi glared every now and than to Maha. Phuphii was all panicked and clutched her shawl near her heart.

Maha explained everything that why did this!!

Tayi ammi and chachi exchanged looks and bursted into laughter!!

Maha and Juweria looked at them as if two horns were grown on their head!

" ap logo ko sadme me hasi aa rhi h kya?" Maha asked.

"Lafta h sadma bhot zoor se lgaa h!" Juweria added.

Chachi smacked her head and said, "hume jo maalum hena wo tum dono ko nhi malum...bss itna samjh lo shi jaa rhi ho bss ab kuch hua toh hum tume nhi jante..!"

Tayiammi agreed and said, "  Waqaur ki gusse se ab apko Allah hi bachaye!"

Maha and Juweria were confused totally confused.

" ammi, kuch toh bataye shi se bataye?!" Maha asked being concerned now.

" u will now soon" chachi said winking.

Phuphi, who was all ready to drown in her own tears!

Chachi facepalmed seeing her weeping quietly. She was very scared of her brother's anger.

Chachi and tayiammi pulled her out of the room and dragged her to lounge explaining everything.

----

Saad was laughing while watching movie with Zaroon and Junaid in the lounge, it was evening time.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While Zaroon saw Fiza coming from outside scrolling something on her phone.
She was soo engrossed that she didn't noticed someone's burning gaze on her.
Her hair was daggling around her body, covering her face every now and than.

He smirked and elbowed to Junaid who have a nod to implement their naughty idea on poor soul.

Saad and Junaid crawled down the sofa and yelled in a ear piercing voice, boooo!

That's all, fiza jumped at her place, throwing her phone at her back, due to sudden attack.!!

Both started laughing at her like lunatics.

While she only looked at them woth horror and fear, tears polled her eyes.

Mouth opened amd closed like a gold fish!

She started shivering!

Meanwhile Waqaur entered and glared this two who was laughing non stop.

" Dash aadmi!! Daraa diya meri bhen ko!!" Waqaur said in a stern voice.  And gave her a side hug cooing his baby sister.

Saad went stilled when Waqaur hugged Fiza, she was crying with hiccups, clutching his waistcoat.

Meanwhile Juweria came down running and here his black eyes was totally focused on her petite figure, she ran to kitchen and brought a glass of water and patted Fiza's back.

Their hands touched a little making a spark run through their bodies.

His heart was thumbing aloud.

While she, she was red like tomato.
This was his effect on her!
He smirked seeing her rosier cheeks.

While Junaid and Zaroon fake coughed renewing their moment.

Waqaur glared them and said, " aao mere kamre me shayd zdya zarorat h mere ilaj ki!!"

Both stiffened and ran back to their room.

While Fiza giggled at his words,making someone else heart beat faster.

Waqaur glanced her last time, while she was glaring her brother to make fiza cry.

He found her cute, that made a faint smile capturing his lips.

On the other hand Ladies were happy to see this small drama and congratulated each other. Leaving phuphii being confused again!
----

Asslamualaikum/hii

Hope you are doing well 😊

How was the update?

Do vote comment and follow 💙

Till than

Allah hafiz ❤

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें