Lifeguards

If there was one thing Lance loved, it would be the ocean. It's vast wide blue surface for miles to see and animals swimming in them, living and breathing. Sometimes, he wishes he wasn't human, but a large shark swimming and eating seafood. But thankfully, it wasn't just one thing he loved. Keith was the mega hot partner lifeguard who worked shifts with him. Holy hell, that guy was the sweetest hottest juiciest snack in the world. He literally wore his red lifeguard waterproof jacket and red shorts and sometimes a matching cap, on hot days. So Lance could check out his six-pack from across the pool. It was adorable how his tiny ponytail stuck out of his cap and his sunglasses hid his violet eyes from the sun. Lance was swooning.

Lance was only slightly taller than Keith, and he wore his red shorts, showing he was a lifeguard too in his tall seat, ready to dive in if anything happened. Keith was focused on the task at hand all the time, hardly distracting himself. Lance was thankful for the small kids running around him, forcing him to blow his whistle so he could actually focus on his job and not staring at the top of Mullet's head.

They worked every single shift together, thanks to Pidge hacking into the system and placing them together. It was incredibly dark and the two lifeguards laid down next to each other in the reclinable white pool seats. It was nighttime so literally nobody was there except them. The other lifeguards, like Allura and Shiro left early with Lance promising them it's okay and they won't get in trouble. He just wanted to spend time with Keith, honestly.

Keith groaned,"Why can't we just leave? No one is here, I don't have to be here."

Lance grinned,"Cause someone might come in last minute for a bit." Keith sat straight up in his seat and glared at Lance," It's literally almost nine! Why do we even close so late?!" Lance shrugged and turned to his side to face Keith. He wasn't wearing his cap or sunglasses, and his hair was loose. He did wear his jacket to hide from the chilly air. Lance was in his shorts and freezing to death. He smiled dreamily, staring into Keith's eyes, "I guess Alfor makes us take the night shift, alone and desolate together, so I can have you all to myself for a while." He winked,"And I can have my way with you allll night." Keith's face burned and he was close enough to smack him on the head lightly as Lance laughed. He huffed angrily and turned his head again to the pool to hide his blush. The florescent blue lights glowed under the pool. Lance hummed for a bit,"Alright. I'm done. I have to go in, no one is here." Lance got up and Keith rolled his eyes,"Fine. Go ahead."

Lance took a few steps, then looked back and extended his hand out to him,"Join me."

Keith stared at his hand, his blush returning,"What?" Lance laughed and reached for his hands anyways,"Join me. We can do something my nephews and brothers do." Lance ignored him for a moment and walked to the edge of the pool, letting go of Keith's hand and diving in. He went up to the surface after a while and ran his wet hair through his fingers, waiting for Keith. Keith glared at him and crossed his arms. Lance then grabbed his ankles and pulled him into the pool, both either laughing or yelping.

Once Keith rose to the top, Lance booped his nose,"Tag." He instantly began swimming expertly away from Keith at lightning speed. Keith turned red from embarrassment and chased after him,"H-Hey!" They chased each other around the pool, Lance getting the upper hand because of his stupid long-ass legs. However, Lance was mainly running away from a furious Keith. Keith was breathing hard but he managed to corner him around the edge of the pool. Keith was kinda ashamed that he was enjoying such childish play. He saw in his peripheral vision that Lance could easily escape his trap and Lance knew it by the look of his face. But he didn't move at all.

Keith pinned him to the edge of the pool, grabbing the tiles. He smirked, his wet bangs dripping in front of his face,"Got you." Keith noticed vividly how Lance's eyes flicked to his lips and stared for a long time, even when he said,"You certainly did." Keith suddenly felt weak, and not from the running and swimming around. Lance bit his bottom lip for a second, still looking at his lips and his hands reached up and touched the waist then held him, shaking slightly. Keith shuddered quietly and was literally water in his hands. He felt light and giddy and Lance swiftly changed position, flipping him to the edge of the pool and keeping his hands of his waist. Keith didn't mind at all. Lance didn't have anymore resistance.

When he kissed him, it was hot and quick and it felt like Lance was on fire. Keith was dissolving. Lance's hands quickly moved and traveled his body, feelings his abs and chest then resting his palms on his back and their bodies pressing together. Keith groaned in his mouth and was the first to deepen the kiss. Lance's hands went up to his hair and tangled themselves in his inky locks. Eventually, Lance gripped the back of his head and kept Keith from pulling away. It wasn't till every now and then when Lance pulled for a gasp of air Keith got to breathe for a second. Keith thoughts were dizzy and barely forming. He couldn't think straight but he knew very well what he was doing when he looped his finger around Lance's shorts and tugged. Lance chuckled and one of his hands drifted down. Keith moaned, the pleasure and everything he dreamed of was too much. Lance's body against him, his lips kissing , his tongue wet, hot and fast making a dribble of saliva come out the corner of Keith's lips. God, and when his hand slid across his back and slightly under his shorts, grabbing his as-

RING RING RING

Keith mentally groaned and Lance looked at his watch and turned off the timer. He was panting too,"10:00. Guess I can't have my way with you just yet." Keith furrowed his eyebrows and blushed and Lance smirked and kissed his forehead. "Let's just shower quickly and go home." Keith bit his lip but then Lance cupped his cheek,"And while we are doing that, we'll talk about it." Keith nodded and Lance kissed him again, on his lips this time. The affection and love in his look and kiss made Keith all mushy inside.

They entered the showers, in different stalls, and Keith washed the chlorine out of his hair. He couldn't help but think of everything that had just happened a few minutes before. When he got out, he got dressed in a white shirt and red flannel. He walked out and towards the door and heard foot steps behind him. Lance smirked and placed a hand on his shoulder and spun his around, pressing his mouth to his quickly. Keith was ready for it and kissed back. Lance pulled away after a long time. He pressed his wet lips to his forehead and grinned,"I'm signing up for more night shifts, are you?" Keith nodded, his own lips forming a smirk,"Yeah."