Your own style

Y/n pov:

"Come on Y/n! It's not that hard!" Hu Tao shouted. I felt sweat fall down my forehead. "Easy for you to say. You've had your vision a while!" I slightly yelled back with a defeated face.

Hu Tao held her spear. "Attack me again with your pyro ability." She said.
Handling a vision is hard...
I can almost feel my insides burning up everytime i use my new vision...

My hand tightened around the handle of my katana.
I just wanted to learn how she healed herself with her pyro vision but... she wanted to teach me combat...

I slashed my katana infront of me in a fast motion, causing a pyro slash to shoot towards her.
She sprinted forward and turned invisible for a few seconds, running straight through it while laughing. "Do it again!" She said enthusiastically with a big grin on her face.

Honestly, i think she only wanted me here to play with her. I smiled at her childishness.

We stood at Wuwang hill and she taught me how to use my vision properly, but using her methods, i kept draining my own life source.
This girl loves to play with death.
I already did.
It was not fun.

I think i'll have to ask Yanfei later too... maybe a more safe option...

"Do you have your burst?" Hu Tao asked.
"A burst?" I asked her.
"Yes! It's a special attack! It should be stronger than any other attacks!" She said.

I chuckled nervously.
I'm supposed to be Xiao's healer...
But i'll have to heal myself as well if i use her combat style...

I sighed. "Thank you Hu Tao, you helped me, really. But i think i'll check out more things before choosing something." I said.
She sighed sadly. "Fine... but come play with me again soon!!" She said happily.

As i was going to walk away she grabbed my arm.
"By the way, i heard you almost died in Inazuma... would you like to look at some beautiful coffin designs... you know... just in case?" She asked with a grin, holding a coupon.

I smiled nervously.

-

"I'm sorry Y/n, i have too much to do right now! I'll show you my technique later!" Yanfei said and she ran off with a huge book.

Girl really just said no and left.

I sighed. "Someone who knows how to control a pyro vision... someone with style..." i thought. My mind remembered one person in particular.
And i ran off to find them.

-

"You want my help?!" The girl said. She had an accent i haven't heard a lot around Liyue or Inazuma.

"Yes, you have a pyro vision, you have a unique style and you're not busy right now!" I said happily.
Xinyan looked at me happily. "Well of course i'll help!" She said.

Thank archons.

"Your weapon is a katana right?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Well, and what do you like to do?" She asked.

I looked at her in confusion...
"What does that have to do with my vision?" I asked her.
"Well, if you base your vision abilities on what you like to do, it might be easier to control it and find your own style." Xinyan said.