Seducing Xiao

(A little spicy)
Y/n pov:

I looked into the mirror, the skirt of the hanfu swaying perfectly after my every movement, and the size of it was perfect.

Ganyu had styled my hair and put a few accessories in it. (Imagine it yourself)

"Here you go, the last touch." Ganyu said as she handed me a matching fan for the outfit.
I held the fan to my face and looked at my reflection.

Damn.

I smirked and gave myself a flirty look.

Who wouldn't love this.

"You look beautiful, Y/n!" Ganyu said.
"Thank you." I told her.
I did a quick spin to make the skirt flow perfectly along my movement.
"You look amazing in anything Y/n." Ganyu said happily.

"I know." I said and gave her a smug look. She chuckled and handed me my earring to finish the outfit off.

I placed the earring on my ear.
The pyro vision inside was glowing strongly.
"I'm still surprised you got a pyro vision, Y/n." Ganyu said.

I turned to her. "Do you know why i got a pyro vision?" I asked. She shook her head no.
I leaned close to her face. "Cause i'm hot." I said. She started blushing. I chuckled at her. "YES YES OF COURSE." She said and quickly turned away from me.

She fake coughed. "Anyways. Sadly, i will have to go back to work now." Ganyu said. She grabbed her stuff and quickly left.
I laughed a little.

I turned back to the mirror to enjoy my own reflection.

I then heard the room door open again.
I looked in the mirror reflection to see who entered the room.
I saw Xiao standing in the door way.

I smiled and quickly turned around.
"Hello Xiao." I said, trying to get his attention.
He looked up from the floor as he walked in and his eyes widened.

I walked over to him.
"How do i look? Hot, right?" I said while giving him a smug look.

He didn't say anything, his face didn't show much emotion, which was annoying.
"Right?" I said again, this time i was sending him a glare.
BITCH SAY YES-

He still didn't say anything, he just looked at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression.

I pushed him against the wall and stood infront of him, i placed my arms on each side of his head and looked him straight in the face.

"Don't i...?" I asked him while giving him a fake sad look. His lips slightly twitched and his eyebrows rised. I saw blush rise to his cheeks.

He muttered in a low voice, "of course you do..."
That's all he had to say? Boi, i look sexy as fuck, GIVE ME MORE PRAISE.

My fake sad look went away and my face turned into a glare.
I leaned towards his ear and said, "that's all you have to say?... i went out of my way to look this pretty you know... for you-" i tried to seduce him with a flirty voice but he quickly interrupted me.

He took his chance and grabbed both my wrists, he quickly walked forwards, forcing me to walk backwards. He walked fast and within a few second we were at the other side of the room, this time he had forced my back against the wall while holding both my wrists.