(12) CHAPTER XII

—CONCERNING—

"I don't feel good" the comfortable silence was washed away with the beta's small voice

The alpha was leaning on a tree with his back resting against it and arms crossed on his chest but he straightened as soon as he heard the beta's small voice

"What happened? You okay?" Jungkook asked contemplating whether to step closer or wait for his reply

"I feel hot" the beta tugged at his collar trying to let some air pass through his dampened skin showing his discomfort caused by his own body heat

"Oh," the alpha sagged a little knowing that it wasn't anything serious just the heat causing unease but straightened up again as the words sinked in realizing it was still concerning "you sure it's only that?" He questioned trying to analyze his state and noticed his collar soaked with sweat dripping from his hairline

"Sure?" The beta questioned back confused with the use of wordings

"It means if you're su-totally satisfied and-and fine with what you're saying or doing" the alpha attempted, trying his best to explain but got his words jumbled though it was sort of a basic word it was still hard to explain and the beta strangely understood not all but some heavy words yet sometimes struggled with basic words that weren't in his vocabulary. It was surprising how the alpha was able to understand taehyung with few disoriented verbals.

The beta nodded in understanding fortunately he was smart enough to catch up.

"Come here" the alpha called and the beta complied taking steps close to him

Jungkook raised his hand and wiped the sweat off the beta's forehead with the cloth of his long sleeve grey dress shirt that covered his arm which he also frequently wore due to his work. He unbuttoned the top buttons of the similar dress shirt the beta was wearing and pushed his silky brown hair back with his fingers brushing through the dampened strands revealing his wet forehead while the beta stood silently letting him do his ministrations, his light touches were enough to spark comfort in the beta to the extent of him resisting to sigh, feeling pleased.

Today the weather was cold compared to the morning where it wasn't that chilly. Few members opted to dress warmly while the alpha randomly picked that monotone grey shirt and was out, ready for another tedious day. The cold weather never affected the true alpha but it always inversely affected the beta that resulted in him shivering with coldness prickling his skin leaving tickle of insensate sensations behind in it's wake but today the beta was sweating bullets in the windy weather. It was an unusual sight.

Glistening tan skin, damp hair, white shirt covered in wet spots of his sweat, his uneasiness generated by heat and his restlessness, the alpha noticed each one it happening. His uncomfortableness that was apparent and had emerged due to the stickiness present on his dampened skin, ensued by the moisture of drying perspiration, Jungkook observed all of it.

Taehyung's body temperature wasn't high, he didn't have any fever, there weren't any signs of illness jungkook concluded that it wasn't anything serious after checking his temperature while wiping off the sweat from his face.

A cold breeze passed by their bodies ruffling the alpha's hair, he could feel the cool touch it left behind on his face followed by numb feeling, while the beta stood there with sweat dripping off his chin trailing down his neck.