(22) CHAPTER XXII

—SERENDIPITY—

There are moments in our life when we have an intuition about the consequences we might face for how we dismiss problems intentionally because we're too mentally exhausted to deal with it.

Yet no matter how hard we ignore or run away somewhere at some point we end up having to face it with the worst-case scenario we always tried to avoid letting the regret prick us hard, tauntingly.

The dire consequences that take place due to the result of our negligence are what makes us more careful in the future but we still tend to repeat the same mistakes sometimes without an excuse forgetting the regret of not being careful we choose not to want any increase in stress so we dismiss any warning signs our life present us with and here Taehyung did have an excuse of having too much on his plate but the negligence cost him a lot more than he imagined.

So now Kim Taehyung was wrapped in a very risky and dangerous situation and his mind wasn't even conscious enough to deal with it, sort of intoxicated.

In his clouded and needy state, he somehow managed to sense himself being lifted in the air, feeling weightless the silver-haired enclasped his arms around the alpha's neck continuing the ministrations of his snuffles as Jungkook carried him, getting out of the line of mains standing in front of the pair protectively as a shield and walked to the circle

Everything was a blur to taehyung, he didn't realize how he was carefully seated on Jungkook's lap with both his legs resting on one side of the alpha's thigh, his butt resting on his crossed legs and back covered by the alpha's protective arm glaring at anyone that dared to pass them a glance. With the alpha's eyes changed to the color red he continued with the ritual moving on to the next part letting the beta stick his nose up his neck.

With every sniff Taehyung's need started getting increased, the constant jabs in his lower region didn't cease but the scent decreased the pain of it, his desire coursed through him itching his fingers to touch the alpha at the same time feel the touch of his as well on his burning skin screaming to be touched.

It was like an itch that only the alpha could scratch. The thirst that only the alpha could quench

That scent of sandalwood was so addictive for the beta and the level of desire was so high that he couldn't stop the moan slipping out of his lips.

The alpha froze in his spot, the sound of chanting fading in the background as that very thin, small noise of moan ringed in his ears that he almost didn't catch. The sweet scent of beta triggered his senses waking up the need of desire from the depths, it took everything in him to not focus on the tickles of beta's nosing his neck sharing such intimate moments that tickle his insides.

He felt like only a second passed and the chanting stopped, the cloud of silence that alpha's senses were engulfed in cleared and the sound of low murmurs was everywhere but ByungHun was quick to end the ritual.

In a second the alpha got up in swift motion on his feet, knowing that the elder finished the ritual earlier than usual skipping a few parts but he didn't care as he carried Taehyung out of the crowded place with ease while the mains hurriedly followed.

His white car was ready to leave with the driver and the door was already pulled open by baekhyun who was quick on his feet.

Getting himself seated in the car holding the beta close on his lap, closing the door he clicked his fingers and flicked his index finger signaling Jimin to join who obediently ran and took the passenger seat up front beside the driver not daring to sit back with the alpha and face his wrath up close

Not wasting any second Jimin started explaining the situation as soon as the car started

"I-It's still confusing for me to understand what's happening, he was all fine dealing with those scammers when we were in Russia I had an eye on him till he reached his room safely as you ordered but then later that night I was worried cause he looked sick and went to visit him and he" Jimin paused recalling the state of the beta on their last night in Russia "He looked terrified, close to having a panic attack and I was confused looking at him not understanding but when I stepped closer to him there was this very sweet scent that covered the whole room, it was so sweet that I was able to taste it on my tongue"