(18) CHAPTER XVIII

—WILLING—

The air hitting his face and the pressure of it made it hard for him to keep his eyelids open. Tears dripping down, the drops flying away with the wind due to the continuous assault on his eyes by the force of the air happened as he didn't slow down. The speed was only causing the ongoing flow of liquid but all of that abuse to his eyes wasn't even registered in the alpha's brain as he only increased the speed of his motorcycle.

Clutching the handgrip tight, gritting his teeth and maintaining the hunched form he zipped past the empty roads in the dark of the night.

The air blowing his outgrown dark locks

Fortunately, the road he took wasn't that busy at that time of the hour there were still a few cars he came across which he easily avoided almost flying through the wind.

But the zeal, continuous assault of wind to his face that was close to turning the pale cold skin numb, the thrill he always got when he felt the air hitting his form didn't even start to calm his inner ferocity

The starry sky, streets, streetlights, all of them a blur as he sped through the night on the stony road with his two-wheeler.

Unfortunately for him, he was almost out of fuel in his motorcycle and the speed was only helping the tank to get empty soon

Cursing himself for being forgetful to refill which he thought he would remember and do it later after his previous ride. For once he felt irritated with himself for not allowing anyone to touch his precious motorcycle because he could've easily ordered someone else to do the job while he was busy

The motorcycle slowing down due to less fuel forced him to a stop and get down.

Speed wasn't helping with the fury inside him anyways.

The whimpering flashed in his eyes he could feel it ringing in his ears painfully reminding him of the situation of the beta on the floor about which his attempts to forget went all futile

Not thinking straight with the same fury clouding his senses, his eyes red and canines out he kicked his motorcycle hard causing it to smash against the bark of one of the trees as he didn't cease the attempts about the desperation of being helpless not affect him

There was something in those resentful brown orbs, that lingering stare and whimpers got the alpha very stressed he didn't know why but the emotion of helplessness he saw in the beta that also resented in his brown eyes and was now mirroring his own and it only fueled him further

__________________

Taehyung pinched the fabric of his t-shirt that he wore of the alpha who wore it to sleep last night, flailing the fabric he hoped for a cool breeze to hit his sweating chest and get rid of the heat produced by the camouflage jacket with patches that he was wearing over the t-shirt and paired it with pants having a matching pattern with his jacket. That entire outfit was stolen from jungkook's golden closet about which Jimin was highly proud and elated.

The alpha was too stressed to focus on the beta's closet or maybe he deliberately ignored that part liking the beta in his clothes.

Pushing back his silver locks feeling self-conscious of the odd color. He felt annoyed that his attempt to cover it with a beanie went futile as rosé ripped it off from the top of his right before he sat in the car

Sighing he scanned the area in search of the female alpha.

The place he was at was filled with people of all different packs mingling with each other some holding flutes of champagne and others having different sorts of liquor. Their faces were covered with egoistic expressions speaking with overpowering pride. There was also a dog german shepherd that belonged to the elders roaming around the place between the legs of a few letting some people pet him while he leisurely walked. The place was somewhere in the woods, a large table at one side was placed with different types of starters and snacks scattered across it that instantly may have gained yoongi's attention because he heard him saying "that's what I'm talking about" as he walked to the table ready with a plate. The place wasn't much-decorated instead nature itself did the job, there was a beautiful river flowing at the far end of the place, the stream giving out serenity to the beta, the colorless water held his gaze attracting him close but before he could follow the attraction he was shoved away to find rosé.