The CEO

COLUMBIA TEXAS

APEX HEADQUATERS

" Apex has always been my organization. I have given my blood sweat and tears to make it what it is today. I can't just let anyone control it. Do you hear me?

I want every information about this mafia on my table in the next three hours or you could kiss your life goodbye."

Alexandra snapped at the head of the hacking department making him take two steps back.

Alexandra Grace Greco a.k.a. Alex Grace was a powerful name. Running an Assassin organization and covering it with the most successful tech company The Grace Corporation.

She had achieved quite a lot in just twenty five years of her life.

" You have just ruined one more head for us. " Ezra , her bestie commented walking in the office. but one eye from Alex and he knew he had to keep hus mouth shut.

"What are you waiting for? your time is ticking" tapping on her expensive gold watch in cold and calm voice. The said man practically ran out of the office.

she sighed and look again towards her best friend . He was the only one who has been constant in her life and she loved her to death and why not when He was the only family left to her after losing everyone.

"You know, you could share everything with me. What is bothering you this past month?" Ezra knew something was definitely wrong. Yeah her friend is cranky but this past month she is crankier then ever. Her dark circles are worst.

"Nothing" She replied like she has been giving answers to his questions for past month

"Oh For god sake! don't you dare to repeat that world.. Now tell me what's wrong ? I am damn worried about you. You always say we are family and family don't keep secrets to one another." Ezra said sternly.

"He is coming again. But this time with larger force and more ties. I don't know how to stop him. The last time he came mom was murdered and everything was shattered. My family were in ruins. Only because of him I left them. I don't know what to do Ezra." Alex literally rant out to him.

Ezra knew each and everything about all those horrors she faced in life. It took her years to tell him what really happened to her. Ezra became very protective over her after that.

"Are you sure? It was him. We haven't seen him for like years. I thought he was dead." Ezra asked

"No he is sure not" pulling out the many photographs where he was spotted with different mafia especially their enemies.

"We need a plan before he reach to the Russians" Ezra said sternly. After all he was the most successful strategist in the world. Every assassination that he direct always came into success.

Success rate 100%

"I am afraid He had already done that" making Ezra eyes widen in shock

So guys that the first chapter. Tell me how it???