The Father & The daughter

GRACE ESTATE

11:00 PM

Alexandra was in her room. All of her family had already return to their own rooms. Maybe too tired for anything. Staring herself in the mirror, She was tired too. This past years have taken a toll on her. She never wanted to grow before age. She always wanted to attend school then college along side of her brothers. But her her fate was cruel brutal even. she knew it. 

She sighed. She does not want remember all the bad things today. Her sleeping is a really hard task already. She doesn't want horrendous nightmares to top it. Even if she had them. No one could listen her screams, thanks to the sound proof walls. She open the drawer and take two sleeping pills "just today" she thought for the fifth time this week and gulped it with water.

She went to her bad hoping there would be no nightmares.

...............

When she woke up it was 3:35 am. "Not bad" She thought.  She changed her clothes and went to Gym for her daily workout. When she came back it was already 5:30 am. Still to early to wake up for her brothers. She took shower and get changed clothes and went downstairs to have coffee or something. She needed to complete her pending work and in need of some strong coffee.

When she reached kitchen. She saw her father sipping water. She wanted to go to her room back but decide otherwise. she really wanted to talk to him but didn't know how to start conversation.

"Good morning" papa ,She said.  startling her father

"Good morning. An early riser till now. I see" He smiled fondly at her. He really missed his daughter more than anyone could imagine. He still remembered her as a 7 year old baby not leaving him when he had to go to work.

"Yeah. So I am making some coffee for myself, Do you want some?" desperately trying to make him stall there.

"I would love that" He smiled making Alexandra smile broaden.

Alexa rapidly work in kitchen making two cups of steaming hot coffee and served it to his dad. They both sat on the dining table. "ok now, I just have to start the conversation. but how?" she thought.

"If you want to say something, I am listening" Alexa relaxed seeing her dad exactly knowing what she wanted to do.

"um  I don't know what to say. I just want you to stay with me." her eyes widen as long as those words come.

Ivanov hands freeze when he heard what her daughter said. She doesn't sound like some strong woman. She just sounded like a baby who need some comfort from her parent.  Something. anything.

"I am right here, baby. Its gonna be alright." When Ivanov said that he saw her daughter eyes turned Glossy like someone has opened the bottle of her forbidden jar of emotions

"Will It ever be?" she asked showing the same pained filled eyes as she had in that video. Ivanov heart broke when he saw her daughter so vulnerable.

"It has to be, now that your father is here with you" His eyes turned glossy as well. It felt like eternity till he get to say these words to her.

"papa."  his daughter said. As soon as she said that tears doesn't stop falling from her eyes. She rapidly rub her hands on her  eyes so as to stop them but it was not useful at all. like her tears were finally home. 

She stood up and hugged her father .

"I missed you papa! I missed you so much. I was- so ha-ppy  to meet you again. I thought you stopped loving me." she coughed out. He adored her so much. he didn't want to see her cry anymore. Ivanov gently rubbed her back to calm her down as he always did to baby Alexa which seem to calm her down.

"I could never stopped loving you. You would always be my baby, the miracle of the family" Ivanov said sliding his thumb over her cheeks to rub the tear stains.

" I love you, papa" she smiled

"I love you too ,baby"  he said.

"So Alex Grace, Huh? Leader and founder of leading tech company." Ivanov was shining with pride.
"The one and only" she said slightly bowing to her father.

Alexandra never felt so proud till this moment. Its like her hardwork paid off.

"I am so proud of you and I am so gonna brag about you in front of old friends" Ivanov eyes twinkling with humour.
Alexandra laugh at her father expressions.
Ivanov could not count the type of feelings he was feeling in one exact moment but he knew one thing for sure he craved for this.
"So when did you complete your graduation?" Ivanov asked
"15 year old, standard university with double majors in computer science and business and I am prodigy. I know. Thank you so much"  Alexandra said like it was revised 100 times.
"Ok.." Ivanov was too shocked tp say anything.
After few moments of bantering
and laughing Alexandra finally saw the watch. Her eyes widen
It was 8:00 am. She had the online meeting with board at 9:00 am.
"Fuck!"
"Language!" Ivanov said sternly.
"Sorry dad, had to attend a meeting at 9 and I haven't even started to prepare for it. I got to run. See you later. Love you bye." she abruptly stood up, kiss his cheek and ran upstairs towards her room.

Noone saw Ivanov fist bumping in air! He was laughing and jumping eventually stubbing his toe with the table but still laughing.

"Aah he finally got her daughter back"

We are back and back for good. Be prepared for more heartwarming moments here.

Make sure to like and vote and share it with your friends
Adios