The Serious talk

Three Years Ago,

At the Meeting of the Russian head, Demitri Petrov, and the Heir of the Italian mafia, Domenic Greco.

"Then I accept the deal." Demitri sighed. The negotiation was tough with the heir. He found him more stubborn than his father.

"Ok, then Mr. Petrov. I will send the contract to your office tomorrow." Domenic said. His face as always, was stoic.

"Sure, Mr. Greco. If the deal is finally closed, may I-" Demiri could not even complete his sentence when one of the hundred bodyguards that were present there shot Domenic's Bodyguard.

"What the fuck!" Demitri shouted but the bodyguard who shot the other just give him a psychotic sinister smile.

"You all will die." The said bodyguard laughed when suddenly the whole warehouse started resonating with the gunshots. Domenic quickly went into attack mode. Killing every enemy, he laid eyes upon. In the middle of fighting, he noticed a girl watching him up the balcony. Her face was covered with the black mask, but her eyes were so familiar. He was so awestruck by the possibility of who could it be. He did not notice a guard snuck up on him shooting him in the stomach twice making him grunt in pain.

He shot the guard and try to get out of there. When someone from behind came and cover him up with a robe. before he could attack the person.

"I am not your enemy. If I wanted, you would be dead right now." He spoke

 Domenic apprehended him for one sec before the pain start acting up and other person took the chance. 

"Don't you understand? I am on your side. for now, your best option to live" he said shooting some of the enemies as they approach the entrance

Domenic clenched his jaw but did not say anything. He was pushed into his own car by a stranger. He did not like that. As soon as they sat in the car. Domenic pushed out his gun and put it on the stranger's head.

Domenic was calm. A calm which comes before a storm. He was angry and in pain, but no one could tell the person sitting on the other side of driver's seat is even bothered.

"Won't ask me now that Who I am? " The person said while driving the car leisurely.

"No. I am aware." The only words which came out of Domenic.

The person nodded," Well then, my work is less now" 

"You both are so similar." The person murmured.

"Who?" Domenic asked. His monotonous voice hiding the buried emotions.

"Noone" The other person said looking out on the road.

"The thing about the blades is that I know that you have a rule of life for a life' Who is desperate enough to save me? " Domenic asked

"The prettiest girl on the earth. She put her life on the line for you.  You are handsome, but you are old too." The blade blurted out.

"Don't you dare to think of her? She is not for you." The blade's eyes were sharp.

 Domenic knew to never take the dangerous person's easygoing outlook as bait. He knew he could flip out on him in a second and in this condition, He would not be able to survive an attack.

"I am not interested in the person who I will never meet," Domenic said which made the blade's eyes lighter in color.

"So, will she give you her life in exchange for mine?"  Domenic asked after a moment of silence.