The drunk feelings.

If none comment today. I swear I would be rude and give you all updates a little more late.

Nah

I will cry *dramatic tear drops*

Enjoy.

Ezra was alright

After a week he was up and about with nothing more than some scratches.

But Alexa was not.

She was still too hung up on the fact that she let him get hurt.

She was angry on herself because she knew, Ezra was not someone who would thrust himself in this world it was just because of her.

Back then, he joined her just because he cared for her. He never liked blood but he was still in the pool of it just because of her.

These thoughts was all that circulating in her mind. She don't know how to shut it up and about her brothers, She really don't even want to think about that. Her dad had gone back to Italy for some meeting and her brothers were giving her some alone time after what happened. She was quite happy about it especially after Giovanni's deed.

So today after 7th day Ezra was finally allowed to go to his house away from estate.

"Grace, I am alright so please get this frown off your face now. Please! Its been a week" Ezra said as they move in the hallway of greco estate to the car which was for Ezra.

"I don't frown." Alexa said still watching every step of Ezra keenly.

"Stop staring at me like that" Ezra said looking at ridiculously overprotective best friend.

"Like what?"

Like you wanna eat me. He thought but world knows he could never said that out loud.

A soft red tint blossomed on  his face when he realise what he was thinking.

"Why your face suddenly red?" Alexa asked her eyes shining with worry when she put her hands on his face..

This girl dammit!

"Nothing at all, Just peachy!" Ezra abruptly moved back from the said girl grasp.

"I knew it." Alexa said.

"What?" Ezra eyes widen.

"That you are not fine just wanted to get out of here. Right?" Her black orbs shining with conviction.

Ezra sighed.

"We both know that's not true. I am fine enough to move. It was a minor concussion that is." Ezra rolled his eyes.

"If you say so but take care of yourself. Don't move around to much. You could still get dizzy"

She repeated now the nth time.

"Ok I will be. You should also go and get some sleep now." Ezra said moving closer to her and give her the biggest bear hug ever.