The Platinum Blade

"Are you sure he lives here?" Antonio said as he walked through the vines and trees which were in the middle of the abandoned island. Alexa rolled her eyes for the nth time. The past she hides from anyone was now open and it seemed like none in her family was even bothered by it.

"Can we rest up for a bit? I am exhausted." Antonio said as they were trekking along the rough mountains.

"That's why I told you to put more effort into physical training rather than computers," Giovanni said rolling his eyes while sitting on one of the rocks.

Alexandra sighed and looked around. The entire island was private and covered with lush green trees and fortunately, they did not find any big animals around there. Her eyes stuck on Ezra who was sitting at the edge away from everyone. His shirt was sweaty thus sticking to his magnificent body. When Alexa explained the situation to Ezra. His reaction was mixed with anger sadness and hurt. She had never told him about blades and her relationship with Shane because She didn't want to put him in more danger than ever before. Being Blade and working with a blade was already a clear sign that you are a target that everyone wants to kill.

Alexa stepped on the rocks and sat beside Ezra without saying anything. Ezra's presence was enough to calm her down. Ezra did not even look at her. Every time she looked at his beautiful eyes, they shine with hurt. Before She could explain herself, Ezra stood up and went forward. Alexa sighed and looked at her brothers who were already looking at them. They had been aware of the fight between them as both of them never stopped talking whenever they were together but now, they don't even face each other properly.

"I think we are very close to him. I see some of the footsteps here and look there is an exit from the forest." Ezra said as he pointed in that direction.

"Finally, I really-" Antonio could not complete his sentence when gunshots rang in the air. Everyone took cover behind the trees. "He knew someone is here." Alexa said. The gunshots were fired apparently from a forward direction.

"Wasn't he should be some easy-going guy with a lot of cats leaving a leisurely life? Why the fuck he has armed forces" Alonzo shouted.

"He is Platinum Blade. Of course, he had enemies, stupid! " Antonio said

"But why the thermal scans are showing not a single person in the 400 m range" Elijah asked.

"Ezra, at how much distance you saw the clearing?" Alexa asked. "About 300m from here," Ezra said bending his head. 

"They are not humans who are shooting," Antonio said making everyone's head snap toward him.

"What!?" Gio asked.

"We are basically climbing up a rift. If there was a person, he would have seen us clearly or would have estimated where we are from the top. The bullets are constantly firing from the same direction which implies that the machine is shooting at us not humans." Antonio explained.

"I will go up there and you all will stop here. He will stop shooting if he saw me here." Alexa said.

"No, that's too dangerous. You are not going there alone." Domenic's command rang in the air.

"Don't forget brother, I am the silver blade, The second most vicious assassin in the entire world. The only one who could get us out of here- alive" Alexa said. Her face was vicious and cold. A bone-chilling smile appeared on her face. The face could very well resemble a cold-hearted killer.

"I will go with you," Domenic said leaving no space for any argument. Alexa was reluctant and nonetheless nodded.

"If Antonio is correct, we need to find the machines and get close to him where he could see me," Alexa asked