The Plan

"What the fuck? and your telling me now! Are you kidding me? The Russians are our biggest enemy. The amount of sources they have. Oh my god! We will die. Wait, when did you get to know it? No it doesn't matter now. What we are gonna do? Alexandraaaaa!" Ezra was ranting.

"Oh shut up! Ezra, does it look like I have a plan. With the in formation our team has collected that bastard has already made a pact with Russian and Indonesian mafia. Moving to the Chinese as well" Alex said in cold voice but Ezra knew very well how much rage had hidden behind those black orbs.

After swiftly checking data on his iPad and contemplating whether he should say it or not. Ezra finally decided to say

"With the current resources and assassins we have our chance to fight the two mafia and successfully win it is about 38%. Our assassin have been trained to hide and fight to shoot down only one target. They are sharp, athletic but I am afraid they could not be very successful with multiple targets and if he is trying to make Chinese work with him and by chance got successful we are doomed but this could be easily be avoided if we get The strongest mafia to our  side."

The Italians

Alexandra head snap towards Ezra "NO! its impossible think of something else"

"Just think what solutions do you think me and you have. It's either them or we will lost our lives and if we miraculously won it we would definitely loose half of our people" Ezra said calmly

Alex hummed to usher him to continue speaking
" See, If we make the contract with Italians we would get their army and weapons and we could offer them assassination aids for their mafia in return. As they are strongest and our Allies Chinese would think twice before making pact with him because that would be direct signal for war with Italians. who in the right mind would want to standup against the most deadly assassin organization and the strongest Mafia" Ezra said.

"I knew that before. But Italian family had been known to be exclusive. Maybe after searching the whole Italy we could not even found a single trace of  them. You and I both know they came out and play the roles willingly. We cant make them come out of the shell." She sighed

"Who said we can but you could" Ezra smirked.
"They don't know me" Alexandra abruptly confined.
"Please stop making excuses. You and I both know you are just running from this situation, from them. But please remember this is not about you only. This is about all of us. You have to do it" Ezra said calmly.

"I haven't met them in years Ezra. It would be damn easy for me to go to them if they were not my family. Family I abandoned and I don't even know if they would even recognize me or something.  I know just  one thing it would hurt so bad if they failed to notice me. But guess what you are right my fear of their reaction could not be compared to the well being of our subordinates. I hate how right you are now." a silent tear roll down her cheek and for the first time in day her emotionless cold mask was broken as she rotate her chair staring at the vast skyline from the glass windows.

Seeing her friend utterly broken look on her face. Ezra sighed and kneel in front of her taking her cold and small hands within his large warm hands.
"You remember when you came to save me when I got bullied in middle school for my glasses and nerdy looks. Oh god ! How horrible I looked that time. Oh! Anyway back to the topic so you know that Jock Jack who put me on the locker. Out of nowhere you came and kick his ass. My gosh! That was incredible.  My jaw was literally on the floor." Ezra shouted making a small smile slipped on Alex. He always made her smile.
"Back to point. Ezra" Alex said calmly her voice relaxed. A small smile played on her lips.
"Oh yeah! The point is you have always been living on your own terms Gracie. You never fear anyone. You took all your hardships head on. You are best because You are same from Inside and outside. At least for me. and most important think is that I am right here.  Even your family failed to recognize you or if we would be in bigger shit than this in next few weeks. It does not matter because I will always be your family." Ezra gave her 100 watt smile and kissed her forehead.
She let out a small laugh and hug him.
"Stop being so sweet Ezra or I would get diabetes for sure." She said to make the mood lighten. The feelings were never her forte.

"Oh please! you would only get those if you try to eat sweet . Stop being a health freak. Come out of these fucking black coffee. ewww"  Ezra said  pointing towards the black menace resting on the table.

He was such a man child for a year older than her.
"Do not say something about my love and now get back to work. I want the detailed summary of all the mafia involving ,with the strategic plan to strengthen apex new base at 9am sharp" Alex said returning to business mode again.

"Sure boss" He said dramatically and walk out of the office.

After Ezra gone, She lean towards her table and open the last drawer of her table pulling out some pictures.

Some pictures were of her childhood and some were of them-The Italians.  When they spotted for some meeting or in some restaurants eating as family.  Some of them on their vacation's. Its nearly impossible to get those photos but nothing is impossible for the genius like her. With the hacking skills on top in world but Alex never showed it. She was always a listener. Being quiet and knowing everything was her best trait.  Although Alexandra always kept away from them but it would be rude to say that she stopped loving them.  She loved them as she love Ezra, to death. But she thought her fathers and brothers are happy with or without her.

Guess how wrong she was.

the second chapter is out guys and Read and share the love!