The Embarrassed Queen

Greco Estate

Columbia Texas

6:30 am

beep beep beep beep.....

.

."Who the hell put this alarm here" Alexa screamed frustrated.

The stubborn alarm did not shut up.

Alexa sighed tiredly and went out of bed to shut the alarm. When her head took her first spin and nausea took over. She rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

Sitting on the bathroom floor, her mind was showing the weird images of her being hugged by all of her brothers. She scoffed.

like hell, she would do that. "I would die before I pull that shit." she thought.

She stood up and take her clothes for a quick shower. When the cold water hit her face. Her mind was cleared of all the haziness and started showing every image in a continuous fashion like a movie that was too real to be a dream. Her eyes widen and only four words flew out of her mouth.

" I fucking did that!" she cried.

How would I face them? Should I go undercover? Her mind went haywire thinking of each and every opportunity to get out from there. 

"You can't do that. Are you forgetting about Pedro?" Her inner self laughed at her.

"What should I do now?" She cried yet again thinking of the second hand embarrassment which is coming soon.

Pacing in a circle around her room in anxiousness when a solid idea struck her mind.

Well if she could not go undercover, she could just take refuge in his best friend's house, doesn't she? She thought.

She dialed his no anxiously tapping her foot.

"Hey," Ezra said in his raspy sleepy voice.

"I am coming over to your house," Alexa said in a demanding voice.

"Ok," he said

"What? you are not asking me why in the morning especially on the day off, I want to come to your house" Alexa asked confused. Usually, there would be a thousand questions before Ezra let her enter his house. He is always fussing around about his house being too messy and small for her choice which Alexa blatantly ignored.

"Well After pulling something like, you did last night I would myself jump into the ocean" he laughed

"Wait! How did you know that" Alexa's eyes widen? he would not leave her alone for eternity for this.

"The twins. They send me the video. I was so shocked you poured your heart out." Ezra asked.

"Shut up! please That was a hell cringe. I never thought that I could be this embarrassing after getting drunk." Alexa cut him off to which Ezra doubled over laughter.

"What's done is done. Now, I want to have some sleep, so Bye! see you soon" Ezra snuggled into the pillow.

"Ok then see you" she sighed and cut the call.

.........

"So, what do you want to eat?" Ezra asked swiftly opening his refrigerator in luxurious kitchen in his high-end penthouse which he rudely called "small". 

"Anything you can make" Alexa replied still looking dazed at the new painting which is added to the Ezra collection. 

"I must say, you do have great eyes for art" Alexa exclaimed.