The Good memories

Alexandra would not even be surprised how Domenic knows about the location of Shane. This guy has eyes and ears all around the world but- point to be noted- He could not even find her even though he had eyes and ears in apex also. Alexa was very proud of that. Maybe he was not interested in knowing who the leader was as long as he knew they were not doing anything against him. The Mafia world is like that.  The friendship stands as long as there is a pact when that is over, you don't know me, and I don't know you.

"So, do you know where he is?" Alexandra asked Domenic.

"The last time he was seen 2 years ago in Greece after that no one has ever seen him," Domenic said.

"Ohk then. Follow me guys, I have to show you something." Alexandra sighed. Alexa was in turmoil She did not want them to see it, but the stakes were very high. It's like both sides of the scales were equally heavy. On one side it was her memories of being broken beyond repair which she never wants to relive again and on the other side it was the life of every single person she had loved before.

The answer was clear. Nothing would ever be big enough in front of her brother's life. That's what she was sure of.

"What is this place?" Alfonzo asked as they were walking to the back side of Grace estate. That part of the mansion was covered with vines and trees that looked like they had not been taken care of for years.

"Is this a way for some kind of haunted place?" Antonio asked.

" Trust me, for me- It is" Alexandra sighed as he looks towards the old building. The last time she was here She had a very bad breakup with her supposedly-too old for her- boyfriend.

"What is this? " Gio asked looking at the majestic building in front of him. It was dusty and look old, but it still was very artistic to look at.

"Welcome to the south wing?" Alexa said still not sure.

"The forbidden south wing." Gio asked.

"Yes." 

Alexandra stood in front of the door and activate the eye scanner.  She scanned her eyes.

" The eye scanning successful. State your name." the machine asked.

"Alexandra Grace Greco"

Alexa felt nostalgic hearing that name again. The name her father gave her was so precious to her that she did not want to ruin it with the atrocities she had committed. For Alexa, it shall always remain the pure name the best dad had given to her daughter.

Excess granted. Welcome, Miss Alexandra.

Alexandra's hands trembled when she was opening the gate of the abandoned mansion but this time before her invasive thoughts could swallow her in oblivion. Her big brother stood beside her holding her hand over the handle.

"You never say anything that does not mean we don't understand anything." Giovanni said as he pushed open the gate.

Alexa's eyes moisten. In this whole wide world, now she felt a little less lonely. Right from the hallway after they opened the gate. The surroundings felt familiar to the brothers. No, it was the exact copy of the Greco Estate. From the walls to the chandelier to everything.

"Oh, my goodness," Elijah said looking at the picture of him maybe 8 years old holding baby Alexa in his hands and smiling brightly at the picture.

"I never thought I would see it again."

"Well, at least you found thi-" Antonio stopped when his eyes lay on the next photo. 

"No fucking way" Antonio and Alfonzo said at the same time.