The Blades

A blood trail was spreading across the living area to another room. The footprints of the shoes were seen with the blood. Shaira's heart thumped. The last she was there; was actually the last time anyone was there. She sighed.

"Relax, It's not mine. I forgot to clean that up." Shaira said looking up at all of them. Her eyes were cold. 

"No wonder, it kind of smelled musty," Gio said as they all moved toward the room. The room was filled with pictures of Alexa and six more individuals but the most distinct one that took all of the attention was the which was pierced by the most beautiful blade anyone would have ever seen.

Alexa put that blade out and saw everyone looking at her demanding answers. 

"Is it platinum Blade?" Antonio asked taking a closer look at that.

"Yes"

"Why is it here, In the wall, right between your picture and I am assuming, Shane?" 

"That's a story for another time. First, we need to find him" Alexa said looking at Alfonzo.

"Do you think, I will let this go like that?" Gio asked.

Alexa sighed." In short, I and Shane did not separate on good terms. The sole reason he joined blade was because he was desperate for money. He had his loved one on the death bed until he acquired money for the treatment, but all of his efforts went into vain when she died. He was devastated and does not want to continue that killing anymore."

"So, he asked to leave?" Elijah asked sitting on one of the chairs.

Alexa nodded. "But I don't want him to leave. Guess being in the mafia world was in my blood, that's why when he asked me to go with him. I refused." Shaira laughed mockingly although anyone could see her pain.

"That blood stains?" Antonio asked

"I was immature at that time. When he decided to go with or without me. I felt like everything which I once loved always taken away from me. I was so blind in rage hat I tried to hurt myself, but Shane got in between and got hurt himself and that was actually the last time I had seen ever since."

Everyone was silent. They don't know what to say.

"Well, I really don't know why that happened but that's all in the past. I am not abusive to myself if that was what you are worried of. My prime concern now is to save my apex and everyone else."  Shiara said with finality leaning on to tables with computers searching for something.

Everyone loved Alexa before but now they loved her, even more, If that possible. She had grown to become such mature and stunning woman who knows the grief of weak and challenges of a leader. 

"I love you." Elijah said making everyone to look at him. Yes, Elijah was expressive but not the one who blatantly said this type of things easily.

"Aww Eli, I love you too." Alexa winked and genuinely smiled, making everyone smile at her too.

"Now back to work." Alfonzo and Antonio said as they already sat in front of the computers. Alexa nodded. She opened another desk drawer and put a GPS tracker in front of the twins. "This is coordinates of my silver blade which he took with him. We could find him with this." Alexa handed it to the twins.

" You are silver blade!  Why am I even surprised?" Elijah said

"We need to find other blades too. Do you know where other could be?" Domenic said after a pause.

Alexa sighed and shook her head. "Unfortunately, I don't. When the leader left the group of assassins, they kind of become orphans without any directions and eventually gets ruined."

"Any other info. We only know you are seven and that's all." Elijah asked.

Alexa motioned them to the desk with the picture of said assassins at a restaurant. They looked pretty normal group of friends. They could bet, no one could tell that they are world deadliest group.

"Other than me and Shane, we have Prescot, Tasha, Zeko, Saiga and Micah. With Zeko being oldest and me being the youngest." Alexa said pointing to each one of them. Her eyes were shining with the happiness. "We lost Micah in a snowstorm in Alaska, but he always said, if you all lost me, please remember me as a guy who loved roller-coaster and sour bites" Alexa laughed.

"He seems to be that kind of guy." Elijah said looking at the guy not more than 19 with the face smudged with noodles sauce.

" Yes, he is. Everyone pretty much knew every type of fighting skills you knew but They all have they weapons which they love because Shane was our leader, and his weapon was blade, so we were named as blades." Alexa said explaining.

"Wow." Alfonzo said.

" I don't know where they are but the key to find them is their weapons. All of us has a G.P.S tracker in our weapons which none knows about in case anyone is in trouble." Shaira explained.

"That's easy. We need to find who have the other coordinates like yours!" Alfonzo stated

"No, we can't. I don't know where the weapons are, and we don't have enough time to search for them all." Alexa sighed.

"Shane is our best shot." Elijah said. Everyone nodded. "Maybe Shane could tell us where they are?" Gio said.

"Yes, maybe!" Antonio said while typing something on keyboard.

" It will be hard enough to made him come with us after he left and lost everything, and You are thinking that he would tell us his whole team info just because we asked." Domenic stated raising his eyebrows.

"You are absolutely correct. There is already very low chance he would come with us. If other blades want to help us, they will come on their own. No one could force them to do otherwise." Alexa sighed and put her hand on her eyes.

 " Let's focus on Shane for now, yeah?" Domenic said

"Guys. I find his coordinates. It's a small island in Pacific Ocean." Alfonzo said as he showed it to others.

"Let's find him. I will call Ezra to update him." Shaira said and everyone nodded.

Here we come

.....

Hey guys, this is it for the chapter. The past few days were very challenging for me. I got the worse stomach flu you could ever get but seeing the ranking just made my day. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Also, if you like follow, Share and like the chapter.

Bye.