part 12

Another day for Yeji and today she woke up feeling refreshed. Knowing she can physically see her soulmate now. She gets ready for work, eat her breakfast then wait for Lia. Her morning routine. Lia is finally ready and they left to go to work.

When they get to work, they bid their goodbyes before separating to their own department.

Yeji opens the door to the practice room and all the lights were turned off which was odd because Chaeryeong is always early and setting everything up.

She turns on the light and was startled when saw someone laying in the middle of the practice room.

"Ryujin?" Yeji asks.

The girl stands up, "Oh Yeji unnie. Hi. I thought Ryeong was gonna get here first so I was planning to scare her. Sorry."

"It's okay. I'm surprise too that she's not here yet" Yeji smiles in a creepy way because she's alone with her soulmate.

"Yeji unnie, are you okay? Why does your smile look like that?" Ryujin asks.

Yeji stopped smiling and clears her throat, "Sorry I'm just happy I guess."

"Cute" Ryujin says.

Yeji blushes and couldn't hide her smile, "Are you gonna be working here now too?"

"Nah. I'm going to take some time for myself. My dad says it's fine as long as I don't cause trouble so you might see me around a lot since Ryeong will be here. Oh and I have to find the perfect gift for her birthday" Ryujin says.

"Her birthday is coming up?" Yeji asks surprise.

"Yea. Next week. You didn't know?"

"No. Wow I suck as a friend" Yeji sits down in disbelief. She never asked Chaeryeong when her birthday is.

Ryujin sits next to Yeji, "I doubt that. Ryeongie wouldn't consider you as a friend if you suck."

"So you and my sister, Sohee, were close?" Ryujin nervously ask.

"Yes. Her, Lia and myself were inseparable. I even had a crush on her back then" Yeji admits.

"You're into girls?"

"Mhm" Yeji nods, "How about you?"

"I would hope so. Men are gross" Ryujin laughs.

That laugh made Yeji's insides feel all discombobulated. How can someone's laugh have so much effect to her. She looks at her soulmate and couldn't help admire her handsome face.

"Unnie, why are you staring at me like that?" Ryujin moves her face closer to Yeji's.

Yeji then falls off her seat because Ryujin's face was so close to hers.

"Oh my god unnie. Are you okay?" Ryujin helps Yeji get up. Suddenly the door opens and Yeji lost her balance again, this time dragging Ryujin down with her.

Ryujin falls on top of Yeji and their lips accidentally touch. Ryujin stands up right away and offers her hand to help Yeji get up. The two were blushing like crazy and the person who opened the door wanted to burst out laughing.

Ryujin excuses herself leaving Yeji confuse and giddy. Chaeryeong goes to her, "So how was your first kiss with your soulmate?"

"How did you know?" Yeji asks.

"I'm not dumb unnie. You told me about your soulmate who you thought was dead then out of nowhere you had hope that it wasn't her. Then you called her Jinnie so I assumed you saw her already and thats why you knew Sohee unnie wasn't your soulmate but I understand the misunderstanding since they do look a lot" Chaeryeong explains.

"Don't tell her please" Yeji begs.

"I won't. It's not my business to share that information. Just a warning though, she's a big a flirt but she doesn't do real relationships. She claims she's afraid of commitment" Chaeryeong says.

This information made Yeji sad. Her soulmate doesn't do commitments. The one thing Yeji wants from her soulmate. Why does the universe hate her, she thought.

"I know that look" Chaeryeong sighs, "I'm sure she will come around. She just needs to grow up a bit. I am happy you two are soulmates."

"Has she ever been in a relationship?" Yeji asks unsure if she wants to know the answer.

"None that are serious. She mainly flirts and make out with a bunch of girls but not sex because she thinks that's sacred" Chaeryeong answers.

Yeji was glad she hasn't had sex but still sad about the fact that she has kissed a few girls.

"Do you think she will be happy when she finds out I'm her soulmate?" Yeji asks another question.

"Hard to tell with her. It could go either way" Chaeryeong hesitantly say, "I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better answer but I also didn't want to lie to you and get your hopes up. She's a tough one to handle."

Yeji sighs, "I just want my soulmate to want me and love me or even at least accept me the way I already accepted them."

"Unnie, we don't know yet. She hasn't turned 21 so we don't know how she will react but you're already acting like she knows you two are soulmate and she's rejecting you. You still have about a year" Chaeryeong chuckles.

"How come you didn't tell me your birthday is next week!?" Yeji remembering.

"You didn't ask!" Chaeryeong claims.

"You could have told me. I feel like an awful friend now. What do you want for your birthday?" Yeji asks the redhead.

"Nothing. I wanna wait for my 21st birthday to see if my gut is correct about my soulmate" Chaeryeong says.

"You think you have an idea who your soulmate might be? Without seeing them in your dreams?" Yeji questions.

"Or maybe I'm hoping they will be my soulmate."

"Who is it?" Yeji now curious.

"I'm not telling you! You might tell her!"

"Aha! Then it's someone I know!" Yeji exclaims.

"Fine. It's Lia unnie but please don't tell her. I like her. She's cute but she has a boyfriend" The redhead sadly says.

"I won't tell her but don't worry about her boyfriend. She's just finding the right time to break up with him."

"Wait, doesn't Ryujin like Lia too?" Yeji remembers the flirting from yesterday.

"No. She was doing that to make me jealous because I guess I made it obvious that I like her."

"Really!?" Yeji jumps, "She doesn't like Lia? I was so heartbroken but she doesn't like her! Yes!"

"Who doesn't like who?" Ryujin enters the room asking.

-------

Updated 3 stories and 1 convert story at 5 am bc I can't sleep lol 🙃