The escape

"You can't really give up! Just to save two strangers!" Yelled Winter. "I order you to fight on!"

"They saved me! I have to pay them back. Yelled Lieutenant Ezekiel.

"They are criminals you cannot reason with them!"

Ezekiel stood up glaring at Winter; preparing to fight her.

"He is right." Nikola's faint voice could be barely heard through the argument. "You of all people should know that if we cannot save those we are sworn to protect we are no different from the monsters we fight."

Winter fell silent and looked away from the group.

Max as he looked into his helmet. His face reflecting off the helmet's visor. He looked at the two civilians holding each other.

Max recognize the tiger woman from the dockyard.

She was scared he remembered that she tried to shoot him, but was unable to land a clear hand blow. The little cub looked too familiar for the Captain who put his helmet on. He looked at his people; took a deep breath.

"I'll buy as much time as possible. Come up with a escape." He said before walking toward the crowed of armed Faunus. Helmet tied to the side of his belt.

Winter attempted to stop the Captain but was stopped by one of the Lieutenants. "No he is right." Said Mario who held his fist mouth. Thinking of a way to escape, Lieutenant Ezekiel thought as well throwing ideas out. But was second guessed by either Nicholas, Lieutenant Mario or himself.

Winter looked at her grandfather and asked if he still have strength to use his semblance. He gave a nod and Winter looked at the two Lieutenant and said she has a plan.

Captain Max walked slowly, his khaki armor clashed against the black and white battlefield. Naturally he ignores the devastation and ruin of the fight. His thoughts were conflicted. Between finding a way to distract the White Fang. Or to kill as many as he can before being put down.

He was tired he hates to admit it but he could drop down any moments. He has been running on adrenaline shots up to now. He could feel what little energy he had was disappearing.

A warning shot rang in the air signaling the Captain to stop.  It was at that moment the Captain made up his mind. He was too weak he it was the only option.

"Where is the rest of your friends!" Yelled a Lion Faunus.
He was a giant of a beast with long blonde hair. His tail swayed to the side with a kind of excitement. His fingers tighten around the hilt of a large sword with pronging blades. Giving it the look of a cactus or a tree.

"They will come... after you let the hostages go." He said with a calm tone.

"No deal!" Yelled Tur the rat. Scurrying to the two hostages. Drawing out one of her daggers.

"Why?" He chuckled. "I don't know them. Cut them down." He lied "But why do you think, those two are more valuable than ME!" Max flexed his arms much how a body builder would do.

The white fang looked at each other in confusion. Yet with mild curiosity.

"You do not know who I am? Well let me tell you."  The Captain began to run in place; stomping his feet into the snow. He began singing, "Hey my name is Maximilian!The one and only team captain...."

The Captain continues postering raising his hands in strange angles, crouching and kicking his feet. All while singing his own version of the Ginyu force. After a decent amount of time. He finishing his homage by turning his back on the white fang stretching his legs out bending his head down so it would appeared through the gap.