The General

General James Ironwood, a man who was recently given the rank. While not nervous about his command, he was eager to learn about the crash and the sole survivor. He was brief about the content that was recovered, the insignia on the craft and the only person they found alive. Naturally in order to understand the nature of the crash he went to the one who piloted the craft.

General Ironwood walked down the icy halls of the academy. To his right side was his newest assistant; Winter Schnee. The former heiress of the Schnee dust company. She was as eager as the General to integrate the guest. Armed with a clipboard of the General's schedule, as well as a blank section to write down her thoughts. Her rapier was to her side ready to be drawn at the drop of a hat.

The two of them entered an isolated medical room, where the patient was laying on a bed next to a complex machine that monitored everything. The patient was connected to a bag of plasma. His bronze colored eyes made contact with the General. Then it focused on Winter who hid her eagerness to start the interview.

"Hello, I am General Ironwood. I am certain that you are feeling better?"

The black hair man used his hands to lift himself, adjusting his back to be more stern.

"I am Max Armenta, Captain, 136st."

The General raised an eyebrow. Immediately knowing that his guest was a military man. Getting him to speak honestly would be difficult. There was torture but that would be fruitless. "Very well, formalities aside. Who are you working for and why were flying in Atlas air space in a strange craft."

The General observed the man who looked a bit confused at the question. Possibly shocked; as if they didn't know from where he came from. "I am from the US Army, what is Atlas?"

This raised more questions, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. "I am unfamiliar with the us army. Can you draw me a map of your kingdom." Winter handed the man pen and paper.

The Patient looked at the paper. Debating if doing so would reveal too much or if he was pondering something else. After what seemed like an hour he began to sketch. "I want you to show me where I am in return. Also we are a republic not a kingdom." Said the man who then handed Winter the map.

"What is this?" She protested looking at the map and it's unfamiliar land masses.

"What do you mean. I did my best to draw earth. The United States is written right there." Replies the Man who pushed himself further up his bed.

The General looked at the map, he didn't recognize anything on it and pulled a map of Remnant on his scroll. "Point to me where your republic is?" Holding the device to Max. Who looked shocked.

"Noo, it can't be." He said, before chuckling "I am in another world."

Winter and Ironwood left the room with more questions than answered. Not to be discouraged he went to the part of the academy where his investors were looking over the content of the crash.

Immediately as he opened the door he was met by his head scientists, a moustached man named Watts and a man in a wheelchair named Pietro.

"General Ironwood we looked over the crates and we were astounded by what was inside." Said Pietro with the same kind excitement a kindergartener had in a toy shop.

Walts held a battery shaped container with a reddish glow. The General picked it up, looked around it and asked what it was.

"At first we thought it was dust. But when we opened it it it turned out it was gas." He stutters until Watts hands him an oddly long yet simplistic rifle. "Then we found those same canisters fit in these guns."