Sasuke and Sakura: friends or foes?

The room was covered in blood, fear was radiating off of her as a sword swung closer to her and a scream rang out......

Hiyori woke up with a gasp she sits up breathing heavily she looks out the window to see that it was still dark out she sighs getting out of bed and putting on her ninja attire (the image above) tying her headband on her head like a headband but to the side so the knot was visible so it looked like a bow.

She walks into the other bedroom to find her brother Takashi still asleep "wake up idiot" she says shaking the sleeping boy awake "I don't want to train nee-chan" a small voice declares. "we should train, dont you want to get stronger?" Takashi whines a little before getting out of bed.

The two siblings walk towards their favorite training spot. They train for so long that they didn't realize the sun was up already. Hiyori sighs "welp Id best be off, she starts to run off to the academy have fun with your friends Takashi, I'll be able to have lunch with you later"' she yells waving goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hiyori looks around the classroom and sighs Iruka-sensei isnt here yet thats good. A pink yellow blur zooms past her Hiyori falls onto her butt "I'M FIRST!!!!!" the blur screeches. Hiyori looks up to see that the blur was just Sakura and Ino arguing near Naruto and Sasuke."Well, excuse you" Hiyori mutters getting off the floor dusting the nonexistent dust off her clothes.

----------------------------

Hiyori's helpful info on others

Sasuke Uchiha: a strong guy who keeps to himself, doesn't talk much other than "hn" and "tch". has lots of fangirls who want to touch him in the butt. (Naruto abridged reference) its hard to talk to him without getting glared at by them. I can see why they like him so much, he is pretty cute.

Naruto Uzumaki: well he is an idiot for starters, but I respect the bravery and loyalty he shows toward others.

Sakura Haruno: a pink-haired useless piece of garbage that is one of Sasuke's many mindless fangirls.

Ino Yamanaka: another one of Sasuke's fangirls, but is pretty, and is usually nice to me.

--------------------------------------------------

  Naruto looks over and sees the two girls noticing Sakura and blushing. "Hey, Sakura-" Naruto's face is slammed into the desk Sakura keeps her hands on Naruto's head so he can't get up "good morning Sasuke-kun mind if I sit next to you?" Sakura says in a sweet tone 'jeez she is such a two face' Hiyori thinks sweat dropping.

Ino jumps in before Sasuke could answer "I'm sitting next to Sasuke" Other fangirls start to join in the argument its like this every time Iruka-sensei isn't here I just hope I get some ya know SANE people on my team' while the girls were yelling at each other she climbs over the desk behind Naruto and Sasuke and plops herself in between them.

"SORRY but the seats taken now," she says in a bored tone, the other females look at her in shock they were too busy arguing to notice she took the seat next to 'THEIR' Sasuke. "I'M SUPPOSED TO SIT THERE HIYORI BUTT OUT!!!!"

Hiyori shakes her head, "why should I?! its obvious he doesn't want any of you sitting here, and besides hearing you all fight like this is irritating and is going to make everyone get a headache so for the love of all things good in this world SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

While Hiyori was yelling at the fangirls, Naruto got up onto the desk and started to glare at Sasuke.

Everyone noticed that the fangirls started cheering for Sasuke ' what's with the glaring about' the guy in front of naruto bumped into him pushing Naruto closer to Sasuke causing them to kiss?!