Ice ice dattebayo

"So strong... I must deal with you quickly," Haku says, throwing some sebon needles at her. Hiyori dodges most of them, but two stick in her arm. "Damnit," Hiyori mumbles. She makes a mental note to focus harder and actually take this guy seriously.

"Hiyori, w-why did you I was completely fine on my own," Sasuke stammers, not wanting to admit he was glad she was here.

"I-I couldn't stand hearing you in pain. It made me worried because I really care about you." She gives Sasuke a sad smile.

Not knowing Sasuke is fine and doesnt need any help, Sakura tries to throw a kunai to Sasuke. However, the kunai is intercepted by Haku, who turns and stares almost incompetently at her as he is grabbing it a shuriken is thrown at Haku. Making him fall out of the mirror suddenly POOF a bunch of smoke appears. "Naruto Uzumaki at your service!!!" Hiyori sighs "so much for the element of surprise I guess", making Sasuke smirk and nod in agreement

"Here I am to save the day! Ya know how the story goes. Things look bleak till the hero arrives! And then POW bye bye bad guys!"

Hiyori snickers as she helps Sasuke up from the wet concrete. "All we need is Naruto to attack from the outside and were all set Sasuke nods as long as you can continue to punch those mirrors like before we should be all set-"

"Yo! Sasuke Hiyo-chan Im here to rescue you" Naruto (A/N: Im Luke Skywalker Im here to rescue you) was inside of the ice mirror prison with them scaring Hiyori slightly, "You doofus no stealth no caution and you call yourself a ninja!! Now that youve gotten yourself trapped in here with us just do what you want I dont care" Hiyori smacks Sasuke upside the head "He was trying to help Sasuke, the least you could do it say thanks for trying. Although you should have waited outside for us to tell you what to do to help."

Then out of nowhere Haku shows up, ruining the party. Sasuke gets ready to take out a kunai, when Haku appears in the mirror behind them. "Looks like destroying the mirrors may be our only hope," Sasuke mumbles, then yells, "FIRE STYLE FIREBALL JUTSU!!!!" A huge ball of fire comes out of Sasukes mouth in an attempt to destroy the mirrors, but it had no affect.

"That pitiful flame will barely touch my ice mirrors," Haku snorts.

"Which one of you is real?!" Naruto shouts in frustration, turning around and gazing at the mirrors in a challenging way.

"Your eyes will never see the truth I cant be seen", they are attacked by sebon needles which hit them. Hiyori activates her Byakusharingan and creates shadow clones along side Naruto. Her clones run at the mirrors,chakra forming in each of their fists ready to punch the mirrors suddenly all the clones are gone.

Haku talks about how he is using a technique that has to do with teleportation. Making Hiyori yell "BULLSHIT!!!! Youre just moving from mirror to mirror really fast and attacking the clones a kekkei genkai Im guessing" this makes everyone sweatdrop.

Kakashi has to explain what a kekkei genkai is to Sakura.

Hiyori POV:

"I find it difficult to embrace the full shinobi philosophy, I cant help but prefer that the three of you not force me to kill you" I chuckle "Me too Id rather be at home helping to train my brother, but hey thats not how life goes although you hurt them so you must suffer." I glare at the masked man as I attempt to punch a mirror, but I get needles thrown at me making me jump backward towards the guys. "You move quickly but can you protect yourself or them?" Haku throws needles at Sasuke and Naruto "ROTATION!"

 "You move quickly but can you protect yourself or them?" Haku throws needles at Sasuke and Naruto "ROTATION!"