I hate snakes

A/N: don't question the Marshal picture i just think he's adorable

After everyone signs their forms the teams walk towards their assigned gates (for our beloved team it's gate 12) "PART TWO OF THE CHUNNIN EXAMS BEGINS" Anko pauses.

"NOW!!!"

The team run into the forest with their heads held high, "Alright!! LET'S GO!!!" Naruto cheers.

After a few minutes of walking a scream rings out, everyone looks towards where it came from. "Did you guys hear someone scream?" Sakura asks a shiver running down her spine, she looks at her male teammates. "This place is creeping me out!" Sakura whines. Naruto smiles hands stretched behind his neck "I'm telling you Sakura it's no big deal" Naruto's once comforting expression turns to one of annoyance.

"uhhhh I gotta take a leak."

Naruto says as he zips down his pants. Sasuke was quick enough to cover Hiyori's eyes from the painful sight of seeing Naru-booty. Sakura punches Naruto, "Not in front of me Bozo! I'm a lady! Use the bushes!!" Sakura says scolding him. Hiyori gives Naruto a toilet paper roll from one of her summoning scrolls.

Naruto comes back and Hiyori notices that his cut on his face is gone and that his kunai pouch was on the wrong side. "oh man, what a relief! Feelin' good now!" 'Naruto' says cheerfully, Hiyori looks over at Sasuke, who in turn gives her a look telling her he felt something was off as well.

"I told you you're in the presence of a lady dont be Vu-"

POW

Sasuke punches 'Naruto' hard knocking him into the tree behind him. Sakura looks shocked and confused at the same time "Sasuke, I appreciate the chivalry, but that was over the top!" Hiyori rolls her eyes at Sakura's incompetence while Sasuke explains that he's not the real Naruto.

'Naruto' turns into a rain ninja genin who looked like he was going to go scuba diving after this exam. Hiyori not even letting the ninja speak, just punches the scuba ninja in the stomach (using chakra) which probably broke some of the poor guy's ribs then knocks him the fuck out.

Sasuke finds the real Naruto and that he should have the scroll

but hands it to Hiyori covering Naruto and Sakura's mouths giving them both a look and nods at Hiyori.

Now Sasuke goes on about needing a password so they know its the real them if they get spit up, which I might add was the longest password Hiyori's ever heard. Sakura memorized it very proud of herself. "Simp" Hiyori mumbles.

Then a huge gust of wind blows everyone away separating the team.

"Hiyori"

"Hiyori get up"

Hiyori opens her eyes getting up looking around "damn, my head hurts" she mumbles. "You alright?" Hiyori turns to see who said that and it was Rina, Hiyori nods quickly and gets up dusting herself off. "A huge blast of wind separated my team." Rina looks at Hiyori then back at her teammates, "what's something only Hiyori would know?" Jiran asks the other two nod. "I promised to buy Jiran dango after the exams are over and if that's not enough I'll show my true power" She takes a deep breath.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMY"

The three girls deadpan

BOOM

A poof of smoke surrounds them and when it clears it reveals a large snake (like big enough to destroy houses) "why is there a big ass snake here?"