Who the hell is this guy

Hiyori and Sasuke were waiting for Orochimaru to train Sasuke, Hiyori was just there to support him and will probably learn something about medicine later. Hiyori sighs fiddling with her gloves, "He sure is taking his time" she mumbles, Sasuke responds with a grunt. It has been three years since they had left the leaf village, Hiyori had gotten a little taller (she is still short), sadly Sasuke has gotten grumpier but his strength has increased dramatically.

"You're late" Sasuke grumbles, Hiyori didn't even notice Oreo-snake-pedo had arrived with Kabuto and what looked like another person Hiyori wasn't sure due to how dark it was in the room. "You said you were going to help me hone a new jutsu this afternoon. Orochimaru."

"If I were you, boy I'd take a more respectful tone" Kabuto growls at Sasuke obviously very upset by Sasuke's rudeness. "Enough Kabuto, our efforts today have been rewarded with a little gift. Someone for our friends here to reminisce with a shinobi from their dear Konohagakure." Oreo-man says with a grin that Hiyori could now see because someone had turned on a light. Hiyori's eyes widen 'why is a Konoha shinobi here?' she asked herself.

The Konoha shinobi smiles "So you're the legendary Sasuke Uchiha and Hiyori Hyuga. I'm Sai, nice to meet-"

"Get lost," Sasuke says annoyedly still pissed off about Snake-pedo being late, Hiyori was unsure of how to feel at the moment. Sai sighs, "No matter how much I smile everyone seems to dislike me right away even Naruto" Hiyori frowns remembering her friend, guilt washes over her. "But I can already tell you're nothing like him, so I have a feeling that both of you and myself will get along much better," Sai says before his eyes start to widen and he falls on his butt.

"Sasuke!" Kabuto yells angrily, Hiyori sighs "Sasuke you don't have to be so intimidating," she says while poking his cheek making him grumble something under his breath before standing up, "I don't care about him. Come on Orochimaru, let's go!"

"Naruto told me a lot about the two of you, He's been looking for you this whole time you know these last three years. A boy came up to us before we left to come here, he mentioned you Hiyori"

"Takashi" Hiyori mumbles sadly, the guilt from before comes back this time the waves almost drown her. Sasuke looks at Hiyori and pulls her close to him not wanting this conversation to continue due to how upset it was making Hiyori. "Let's go, Orochimaru"