Climbing trees and shit!

Hiyori opens her eyes slowly before looking around. She grabs her head groaning in pain; it felt she had been decapitated, had her head thrown off a cliff, then processed through a meat grinder, and then was put back where it belonged.

Fortunately, her mind is distracted from the pain when she hears a familiar voice: "Stop, youre in no condition to be moving right now. Plus Im worried I might drop you." It was Sasuke.

"Sas-uke?"

"Yeah its me dope, now shush!" Sasuke muttered, making Hiyori giggle. This, in return, made him blush lightly. Both pretended not to notice Sakura glaring from afar...

Sakuras POV:

'Why is Sasuke carrying her?! She is perfectly capable of walking herself! I doubt she is too weak to walk on her own Grrr Why does Sasuke talk to her more than me, its not fair!!! She is nothing special- shes the girl thats always late, shes the girl with no parents, shes-'
My thoughts amplify as I look over at the two to see Hiyori hugging MY Sasukes neck- (cus she has her arms around his neck anyway, so she just does that but affectionately)- 'HOW DARE SHE?!' I huff in fury and aggravation, turning away from the painful sight.

Regular POV:

Sasuke blushes a deep red. Everyone looks over and giggles except for Naruto and Sakura. Sakura is fuming with rage and Naruto is laughing his ass off.

"HAHAHA SASUKE IS BLUSHING! SASUKE IS BLUSHING!" he points, dancing around.

"I AM NOT BLUSHING!!" Sasuke yells, valiantly trying to cover up his blush but only succeeding in blushing deeper.

Hiyori giggles. 'How cute'

A few moments later (Quick timeskip brought to you by author-chan not knowing what else to write there! :D )

(We find everyone at Tazunas house. Hiyori and Kakashi are lying on futons).

"Are you alright?" Tazunas daughter, Tsunami, asked.

"I will be in a week," Kakashi replies. He looks around. Sasuke is looking down at Hiyori while holding her hand tightly, making Sakura glare. Then she looks over at her sensei.

"The Sharingan is an incredible power but doesnt the strain it puts on your body make you wonder if its even worth it?" she questions (of course while thinking 'I cant believe she has to lay down like Kakashi. She didnt even do much')

Tazuna looks over at them. "This time you took on your strongest foe yet so we can probably relax for a while."

Hiyori looks down deep in thought. It just didnt seem right. The boy had conveniently showed up and toted off Zabuzas body, right when Kakashi was about to kill him. And if he really was who he said he was, why did he carry the whole body with him? Usually, hunter ninjas from the Hidden Mist dispose of their enemies right where they lay, not take the whole body. "Hmm..."

(A few moments later brought to you by ice ice trap boy)

One morning, Kakashi suddenly wakes up, making everyone freak out. Even Sasuke jumps slightly. Kakashi then asks if they saw what the Hidden Mist hunter did with Zabuza. Instantly Sakura responds.

"How should I know, he took the body with him!"

Instantly, Hiyori jumps out of bed and punches Sakura in the head. "SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!"

Sakura staggers back a couple steps, shocked. "Anyways, why does it matter? Hes probably dead."

Scoffing, Hiyori flips some hair from her face. "WRONG! I think, Zabuza is alive- right?"