First part of the exam... a written test?!!! And even an interview!

(Pic of Ayano and Hiyori)

When the smoke clears there is a crowd of adults. "Sorry to have kept you waiting, my name is Ibiki Morino. I'm the Procter and chief examiner for the first part of the exam." He had lots of scars on his face. He points at the genin making them quiver in fright. "YOU! Kids from the sound village! You cant carry on anyway you please when the exams about to start! Or do you want to be disqualified?" he says in a serious tone. The sound genin apologizes, and Ibiki sets some ground rules they could no longer hurt anyone during this part of the exam.

Everyone was seated randomly Hiyori was seated in between Saki and Miu and was in front of Sasuke. Ibiki then explains the rules (I'm too lazy to type them cus it was annoying and as Shikamaru would say 'a drag' so yeah I'll just sum it up real short. Written test if you get caught cheating 3 times your out along with your team. There were some other rules but I'm too lazy to add them derp) "You have one hour starting.. NOW!" everyone starts writing on the papers, Hiyori looks at it blankly 'thank god they haven't changed the chunnin exams in years. So my cousins from the Rain village could give me some tips, for this one it was about who can gather information without getting caught so all I have to do is. Nothing'

Hiyori looks over at Miu who was drawing a marshmallow, (A/N: that's an inside joke because my friend loves a character from Akudama drive called cutthroat who loves marshmallows and is basically a marshmallow so yeah now you know) then she looks over at Saki who was glaring down at her paper than looking down at her dog from time to time. Hiyori decides to draw her and her dog then rips the paper and gives it to Saki who stares at it for a moment then looks at Hiyori with a confused but still angry expression. Hiyori does a turning motion with her hand meaning that Saki had to flip the paper over. Saki does this and sees there is some writing on the back saying "It's for you I felt like drawing you and your dog I hope you like it." Saki's expression changes to surprised "Thanks I guess." Saki mumbles. Hiyori gives the pinkette a nod then goes back to drawing.

This drawing was of herself and Sasuke chibified holding hands, looking at the night sky, and eating together. She blushes as she draws them, Sasuke looks at them from behind Hiyori and smirks. He liked the drawings, it was cute in his opinion. 

After a long, while Ibiki finally says it's time for the tenth question "But first you must choose whether to accept or reject this tenth question" Hiyori sweatdrops 'way to word it.' she thought. The blonde-haired girl from the sand village shouts out "choose?! What happens if someone doesn't accept the question?!"

He said if you don't accept the question you fail along with your teammates. 'Naruto won't go out like this, I know it! Even though he probably didn't know any of the answers he wouldn't give up like that.' she thought to herself

Naruto shakily raises his hand shocking team 7 and Hinata (who was sitting next to him) and slams his hand on the desk "Never underestimate me!!!" He shouts "I dont quit and I won't run!!" Hiyori smiles as he continues his speech. "I'll accept your stupid question!! Even risk ending up a rookie for the rest of my life I'll become Lord Hokage even if I only make it by pure stubbornness! I dont care, I'm not afraid of you!!"

"PREACH NARUTO!!!" Hiyori cheers, Ibiki asks if he is sure Naruto smirks "I never go back on my word, thats my ninja way!"

Saki raises an eyebrow "he sure has guts" she mumbles, Hiyori looks at her and nods "yep!" Ibiki congratulates them saying the team's remaining pass and then explains how the test worked which Hiyori ignored along with Author-chan because her hands are tired and thats a lot of dialogue to go through.

A wild purple-haired woman appears Anko Mitarashi. She tells the remaining genin to follow her which was seventy-eight.

They arrive at a large forest with big ass trees and barbed wire fences with signs saying 'no trespassing'. Hiyori sighs "This is the area for the second exam: training ground 44. also known as the forest of death," Anko says with a smirk.

Naruto looks up at the trees, while Sakura looked at the place worriedly. "It looks like a pretty creepy place," she says shuddering, Hiyori shrugs "I'm sure your fantasies are much creepier Sakura," she mumbles. Sasuke lets out his famous 'hn'. Anko is about to explain some stuff when a poof of colored smoke arises and some coughing was heard not long after, it was Konohamaru and his friends (Takashi is part of the group). A three-pronged Kunai lands behind the kids "I thought I told you, kids, not to run ahead! There's an exam going on ya know!!" a young woman with long red hair says she also had whiskers like Naruto. "Sorry, Ayano-chan we wanted you to get here before they left" they apologize. Ayano sighs, "just dont do it again ok?" they nod.

"What are you brats doing here this is an exam?!" Anko yells angrily, Ayano sighs "Sorry ma'am, they're here to interview some genin for the academy newspaper." Naruto runs up to Ayano hugging her "AYANO-NEE-CHAN! I PASSED THE FIRST PART OF THE EXAM DATTEBAYO!" He cheerfully says. Ayano smiles proudly "I'm glad to hear it! Now you're one step closer to being a chunnin ya know!"

Hiyori smiles at the two siblings talking to each other happily. "I'm gonna be the strongest!" Naruto cheers, Sakura bonks him on the head. "DONT LIE!" she yells, Ayano looks at Sakura fuming with rage. "Don't you ever hit my brother again and it'll be your last day on this earth" she threatens. Sakura hides behind Sasuke hoping he'd protect her, which he imminently walks away leaving a cowering Sakura out in the open.

Naruto looks at the Konohamaru squad confused and asks why they are here. who quickly reply with that they're here to interview team 7 about the chunnin exams. Naruto gives his signature grin "of course you can interview me dattebayo!"  Moegi runs over to Hiyori asking to interview her, of course, Hiyori agrees. "so how do you feel about your teammates?"

Hiyori smiles, her teammates get closer so they can listen.  "Well, I'd first have to talk about our team's goofball Naruto Uzumaki, he's a bit of an airhead but he's got a big heart and is more loyal than a dog. I respect him for that." Naruto happily at the Hyuga girl's kind words.

"next is Sasuke Uchiha, he comes off cold and intimidating but he gets so happy when he's eating something I've made for him or a tomato. He's also super strong I enjoy sparing with him whenever I can, he's also a very nice guy." Hiyori says all this while smiling at Sasuke, who looks away a blush very visible on his cheeks. Ayano and Naruto look at each other with a smug expression on their faces. "Now Kakashi Hatake he's our sensei and a closet pervert well not really closet pervert I mean he carries that icha icha paradise book wherever we go. Anyway, he's a great teacher pushing us to our limits and is super nice." 

"Finally Sakura Haruno..... she's a bitch plain and simple" Sakura clenches her fist stomping over to the occupied Hiyori when she continues "but I also see a girl who just wants to be liked, but doesn't know how to go about it. She's probably the least strong member of the team, more focused on romance than becoming a better ninja. However, I hope that she gets the motivation to grow stronger."

Sakura pauses thinking about Hiyori's words 'No! she's wrong I have the motivation and she called me a bitch and weak I'll show her!!!' Inner Sakura yells in her mind.

After everyone was interviewed the konahamaru squad and Ayano leave, (not without the siblings like Ayano and Naruto, and Hiyori and Takashi gave each other hugs.) Anko gives all of the genin teams consent forms that show they agreed to go through with this part of the exams in case they die.

Anko explains the premise of the second stage of the exam. "Sounds fun, it's like camping but with the thought of possibly dying looming over us,"  Hiyori says sarcastically.