Red panda man and another Haruno?!

Hiyori woke up and got ready to take Takashi to the academy.  It was a long list, involving yanking her sleepy little brother out of bed, force feeding him half cooked pancakes, and shoving him out the door with his shoes on the wrong feet.

"You dont have to walk me to the academy everyday.  Im fine walking there without you when you were on that mission not too long ago," Takashi says, making Hiyori put on a sad face.

"You mean you dont want to hang out with me," she says, making a fake sniffle noise.  Takashi rolls his eyes.

"That's not what I meant!" he protests.  "You always take things way out of context!"

"What you mean is you want to walk by yourself so youre not late," Hiyori smiles.  "Don't worry, Takashi, I won't make you be late.  I just want to bring you.  Call it a big sister impulse." She ruffles his hair affectionately.

Takashi doesn't buy it.  "I thought youd rather be spending your morning with Sasuke," he scoffs.

Hiyoris cheeks turn a light shade of pink.  She knows her brother is right, but she still attempts to bluff her way out of it.  "Yeah yeah, I spend enough time with him and the rest of my team as it is."

Takashi smirks and gives Hiyori an evil side eye glance while fixing his hair and readjusting the green goggles on his head.  "Riiiiiiight whatever you say nee-chan..." He slowly trails off as Hiyori fixes him with an intense 'shut up before I kill you' stare.

The siblings turn the corner to arrive at the academy, and see a sea of girls running towards them.  They crowd around Takashi, who instantly looks helplessly lost and frustrated.  Hiyori laughs and turns around. "Welp thats my cue to leave."

Hiyori makes her way to her teams meeting spot and sees Sasuke and Sakura already there waiting.  She gives them both a warm smile before getting yelled at by Sakura for being late.  The smile immediately fades.  "Well excuuuuse me princess, but unlike you I have responsibilities such as taking care of my brother and bringing him to the academy." Then she turns to look past her to where Sasuke is standing.  "Good morning Sasuke!"  Sakura harrumphs, crossing her arms and turning away as Hiyori walks towards a blushing Sasuke, who mumbles a shy greeting in return.

A few minutes later Naruto shows up and enthusiastically greets the kunoichi, making a point to ignore Sasuke.  "Good morning Sakura!!!! And you too Hiyo-chan!!!!" There he stops and glares at Sasuke, who returns the favor before they both turn away from the other in a huff.  As it happens, Naruto's turn had brung him face to face with Hiyori.  He took a quick look at Hiyori, then Sakura, frowned thoughtfully, then turned back to Hiyori.  "Hey Hiyo-chan, why does your outfit look like Sakuras?"

Sakura instantly whipped around, looked Hiyori up and down, and gasped.  She took a couple quick steps towards Hiyori until she was standing in front of her and gasped again.

"YOU COPIED ME!!!" Sakura yells, grabbing Hiyoris collar.

Hiyori pushes her away disdainfully.  "Get your hands off. And technically Im not, it just has the same dress-like part to it.  See?" She grabs the front of her dress (A/N: would you call it a dress? idk), moving it to the side to reveal her light lavender short shorts on top of a bluish black stocking with a white ninja sandal on the left and the same bluish black ninja sandal on the right.  She also makes a point to show Sakura the same bluish black arm warmers she has on.

"What kind of shoes are those!  They're different colors, and those shorts are way too short!!" Sakura scolds, making Hiyori flinch and look down.

"I...I...I" Hiyori tightens her hands into fists. She was extremely bothered by this because the dress was her mother's when she was her age. "I don't need fashion advice from you! You pink haired bimbo bitch!" Hiyori stammers.  She whips around and walks past Sakura to a large tree on the side on the clearing, pressing her back up against it as she slides to the ground.