I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 39 Part 2

thanks for being so patient! here's part two :) I didn't bother re reading so yeah :L

Chapter 39 Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once inside the alley we were assigned to lanes.

“Groups of 3 everyone!” Mr Easton called “We have lanes 1-8, so take your pick.”

“Are you playing sir?” One of the girls asked from the back of the group we had gathered in

“Myself and Mr Archer will probably have a go, yes.” Mr Easton answered.

Mr Arch, Mr Archer…whatever I was close I thought. I wondered if they’d team up with the students, After all Rachael and I didn’t have a third person to team up with since Jake and Tyler would probably go into a pair like us.

I didn’t know what had got into Rachel lately, she seemed much more interested in teachers, Mr Archer in particular, then she did in the own boys in our year. I couldn’t blame her though Mr Archer was good looking and I really couldn’t talk since I was practically in love with Mr Easton.

“Are you coming Taylor?” Rachael called as she walked toward the bowling lanes where Jake and Tyler had already headed off too.

I stumbled after her grabbing my size shoes off the rack on the way. It took everyone no less then 10 minutes to change shoes and get into the bowling.

The bowling alley was set out like any other one. There were about 20 lanes all up and each bay of seats had two lanes side by side. Rachel had chosen the 7th lane, which meant Mr Easton and Mr Archer were bowling 2 lanes over.

I secretly watched as Mr Easton bowled his first ball. His muscles flexed as he picked up the ball—he was wearing his usual attire that consisted of a black V- neck, relatively tight blue jeans and a simple pair of black Nike shoes by the look of the large tick on the side, he always managed to look good in the simplest clothes and I wasn’t the only one who noticed.

I could see the other girls from further up the lane behind us watching on as he stepped up to bowl, a few whispers sounded behind me and he brought the ball up and back down until he let go and sent it flying toward the bowling pins.

He only managed to knock down a couple of pins since the ball had curved over toward the gutter by the time the ball had reached the pins. I was determined to do better because I knew he’d be watching, secretly matching our scores to either tease me or congratulate me later.

After Rachel had had her first turn I choose a ball and stepped up to the lane. I brought the ball up in front of my chest, took a few steps forward, swung it back and let go. I watched as the ball kept its form and continued going straight all the way down the lane.

I watched as the ball, right at the last second, curved a little bit to the side, hitting the second pin in line. Damn. I thought.

“Unlucky.” Rachel said as I walked back to the seats to grab another ball for my second go.