I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

As I walked through the final gate to board the plane I gave a quick wave to my parents and continued walking. I reached the end of the tunnel and gave my ticket to the air hostess

"Hello dear", she greeted me whilst checking my ticket

"Hey" I replied in a low voice

"Are you boarding by yourself?" she asked me with a gentle smile on her face

"Yeah, I am" I said feeling a little bit sad

"No problem, let me know if you need anything and I'll help with whatever I can" She comforted me

"Thanks" I mumbled and started walking onto the plane.

I looked down at my ticket to search for my seat, 'Row 6, Seat F' it read, well... at least I'm next to the window I thought.

As I pushed through the crowded isles of people boarding the plane I finally made it to my seat. Whilst standing on my tippy toes I reached up to the above cabinets on the plane to squish my carry on bag in there but I couldn't reach.

"Ughh" I said in frustration lowering my bag back down to the floor

"Need some help?" A voice said from behind me

I was shocked when I turned around to see a very handsome man taking away my bag and swiftly fitting it into the cabinet above and safely shutting it. I looked at him for a second before thanking him quickly and shuffling over to my seat. He grinned at me and continued walking down to his seat. I turned to see where he had went but lost him in the cloud of people still trying to get themselves organized before the plane takes off. Oh well i thought to myself, maybe I'll see him getting off the plane.

Once the airhostess's were done running through the safety instructions I quickly dozed off to sleep due to the lack of it lately. I only remember waking up to a few bumps of turbulence and the airhostess checking in on me.

"Is everything ok dear?" she asked in a soft voice "We're almost in Sydney",

"Oh, yes I'm fine, thanks for letting me know" I said in a croaky voice whilst rubbing my eyes.

She gave a quick nod and smile then turned on her heel and walked back to her food cart to continue her rounds.

I sat up in my seat and re adjusted my hair, ugh it must have been a mess so I quickly smoothed it over and got ready to exit the plane.

Soon enough everyone was again a cloud of people rushing and pushing through everyone in their way to get to their luggage and get off the plane, I decided I would try and avoid all this and the embarrassment of me trying to retrieve my bag and let them all get off first.

After a while of waiting I slowly rose from my seat as the plane became less crowded. I shuffled out of my row and looked up at the cabinet that held my bag wondering how I was going to get it down...Luckily before even attempting to get it down a hand came over my head and swiftly pulled it out, I turned around hoping and expecting to see the same young, handsome man that had helped me before the plane took off but instead it was just the airhostess. My heart sunk a little but I quickly shook off the feeling as I realized that I was actually in Sydney and just hours away from arriving at my new school filled with kids I had never met.

"Thanks for everything" I told the air hostess as she handed me the bag

"No worries love, welcome to Sydney!" She said with a small laugh

I returned the laugh and thanked her again as I turned to exit the plane. Nervousness engulfed me as I walked out of the gate and into the Sydney airport. Crap, Crap, Crap I thought, why was I so nervous? They were just normal kids at the school like me right? At least I hoped they were.

The Sydney airport was so much better then the Queensland one I realized as I looked around it, the walls we're painted a much better beige-brown colour that gave the place a homey feeling.

As I continued my observations I relaxed a little at the site of the food court since there was way better food there. I spotted a small coffee shop and decided to sit down to enjoy one. Even though I wasn't really keen on coffee I thought it would be good to have one so that it would wake me up after my nap on the plane.

As I sat there and watched everyone arrive and depart I spotted someone familiar working their way through the crowds. I don't know why I did but I quickly got up, discarded my empty coffee in the bin and set off to follow the young handsome man from the plane.

As I followed him at a safe distance I wondered how old he was, 18 maybe? 19? I wondered where he was going, what he was doing...

Suddenly I snapped out of my trance, what the hell was I doing following a stranger around? What was it about him? He had some kind of pull on me but I couldn't put my finger on what was so special about him... so instead of continuing to follow him I swiftly turned on my heel and headed for the exit.

Time to get to this god forsaken school I thought to myself.