I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 28

www.wattpadcast.tumblr.com

Sorry it's kinda late but i just couldn't be bothered :P

*** Just before you read click VOTE :) <<<<<<<<

CHAPTER 28;

________________________________________

His bright blue eyes watched me as he slipped off my shirt. His shirtless, perfectly tanned and toned chest pressed against me as he finished removing my top. I shivered at his every touch; his eyes never left mine as his hands explored my body. My hands trailed down his chest and to his jeans, eventually unbuttoning them.

He leaned in to kiss me as his perfectly moulded lips pressed against mine I could think of nowhere else I’d rather be. This was where I belonged, in this very bed with him.

My body yearned for him as his lean fingers traced the back of my bra and finally unlatched it. I sucked in a breath as he gently took it off…

“GET UP!” Rachel yelled from somewhere in the room.

The dream faded away fairly quickly as I took in my surroundings, panicked and embarrassed about what I had just dreamt.

I looked down relieved to see I was fully clothed.

“Why are you yelling?” I said to Rachel, rubbing my eyes.

“We’re both late!” She called from the bathroom.

“For what?”

“The outing—remember every Saturday?”

I had totally forgotten that our first ‘surprise’ outing was on today. Saturday would be the only day I got to spend not studying—maybe Sundays—but Saturdays were good because we got to go outside of school grounds shopping or wherever the teachers had planned.

“OH! What time is it?” I said frantically searching around for a clock before I realised my alarm clock was right next to me.

“Check!” She called out as I finished reading the clock.

7:50am. I had 10 minutes to be fully clothed and presentable.

By the time I had pulled my pyjamas off and my clothes on I had chosen for the day, Rachel was finished in the bathroom so I hurried in. Thankfully my hair wasn’t a huge mess but it did have a few knots here and there that only took the remaining two minutes I had to get out.

We hurried out the door soon after. A few other late students were making there way hastily across the quad to the dining hall too—which is where we were meeting before leaving on the buses.

Pretty much every student was there, probably because we all wanted to know where the first outing was and then we’d decide if we wanted to go or stay since it was an optional outing.