I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Finally!" I said to myself shoving the last t-shirt inside my dresser drawer. I looked around to see if I had missed anything and was relieved I didn't so I quickly got the change of clothes I put aside and decided to quickly have a shower.

When I emerged from the shower I put on the change of clothes they were a pair of dark blue short shorts and a floral singlet top, much like Rachel's outfit. I slowly blow-dried my hair and then put on my thongs. I grabbed my keys and checked the time as I was leaving the room, '12:00' my alarm clock read so I still had an hour until...well, I didn't exactly know what, I was just going on what Rachel had said about the 1 o'clock thing.

As I exited the dorms the other seniors were all still there on the quad socializing in their groups of new friends, I looked around the quad desperately for Rachel when suddenly someone grabbed my hand and yanked me backward

"Hey!" I yelled in surprise as a football only just missed my head

I turned around to see a messy blonde haired blue eyed boy in front of me, probably a little taller then me and he looked very athletic as I quickly scanned his body before meeting those blue eyes.

'Hey, sorry" he said, "the ball was going to hit you so I pulled you out of the way, I didn't mean to shock you"

"Uh thanks, I guess" I said staring at him in awe

"What's your name?' he asked

"Taylor Pierce, and you?" I responded exploring his facial features

"Jake Moore"

I racked my brains from where I had heard that name before....

"Is your uncle by any chance a taxi driver" I asked feeling a bit stupid

"Umm, yes one of them is" he answered looking kind of surprised "How did you know?"

"I took a taxi to get here and the driver said he had a nephew named Jake that would be attending the school here this year", I said running my fingers through my hair nervously...Wow he was good-looking I thought to myself exploring his face once more.

"Oh, haha, well yeah that's me then", he said with a big grin

I grinned in return at him as I saw something moving in my peripheral vision I flinched as Rachel put her hand on my shoulder spinning me to look at her.

"I see you two have met." She said giving my a sly wink

"Ah, yeah...just then, he saved me from being hit by a football" I said quickly stealing a look at Jake.

He chuckled and looked at Rachel.

"Um, so how do you two know each other?" I said slightly confused

"Came from the same school back home" she answered giving Jake a playful punch

"So where is that exactly?" I asked exchanging glances at both of them

"Tasmania, how about you?" She said

"Queensland...So are you guys like together?" I asked awkwardly

They both burst out laughing at my question at the same time, I didn't think it was that stupid, they seemed kind of close and comfortable together and I had barely been standing with them for 5 minutes.

"Nah, just really good friends" Jake said still laughing a little bit

I didn't bother asking why it was so funny and continued scanning the quad for good-looking boys and potential girls to become friends with.