I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 26

www.wattpadcast.tumblr.com

Chapter 26 ~ not much to say except sorry its fairly short - better then waiting though, right? :)

____________________________________

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Miss Ray said angrily in hushed whispers.

I gave her a puzzled look and simply stepped aside to let her into my dorm.

She strode past me and stopped a few feet inside leaving just enough space for me to close the door and face her.

“Well?” She asked placing her hands on her hips.

“W-What?” I stuttered trying to think what I could have done to make her this mad.

Anger started to swell up inside of me as I remembered the kiss she and Mr. Easton had shared. I should be the one mad, not her.

“Don’t act stupid, little girl. I saw you with him. I always see you two together!” She exclaimed.

I was pretty sure she was out of line speaking to me like that...

“Who?” I said wound up as I threw my hands in the air and let them fall back to my side.

“Aaron!” She said staring at me expectantly, obviously waiting for some kind of explanation.

The name sent a jolt into my heart as I realised who she was talking about. She couldn’t have seen us kiss... and from what I remember our relationship was strictly professional whenever anyone could see us...

“What about him?” I asked acting dumb.

“I’ve seen you two together, don’t lie, Taylor.” She said harshly. “I’m sure Mr. Marsh would like to hear about the little relationship you two have going on.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, he’s my tutor!” I exclaimed

“I saw you two just before, what were you doing in here? Huh?” She asked as she stared intensely at me.

“He was telling me the new tutoring times. Why do you care?” I lied, adding a little bit of attitude to my words.

I had no idea if she knew about me and Mr. Easton...If there even was anything to know—I didn’t even know. But god, she was being a bitch.

“Look... Stay away from him. All I heard about all holidays was him talking to his mother about you! It was sickening. I feel like I know your whole life!” She said angrily as another frown made its way to her face.

“H-He what?” I asked surprised. Had he talked about me all holidays? To his mother?

“You heard me.” She growled. “So stay away from him. Student and Teacher relationships are strictly prohibited and I’m sure you wouldn’t want Aaron to get fired or to get yourself expelled. Besides judging from the little kiss we shared before, there’s a good chance we’re getting back together.”

The last words stung. I didn’t know what to do... how to act. I had just kissed him—he had kissed back! I was sure of it. I was sure that he had at least a little bit of feelings for me.

He had also assured me, once again, that nothing was going on between them! I didn’t know what to believe.

“I...Okay” I answered simply.

“Good.” She said as she moved past me, only just hitting my shoulder on her way out.

I stood there for another minute taking in what had just happened... All I gathered from that conversation was that she was jealous of me. Me?

The door suddenly opened and I expected to see Miss Ray come back for round two. Instead a gleeful Rachel skipped in.

“Hey roomie!” She said smiling.

I quickly removed whatever weird expression I had on my face and replaced it with a smile.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked going into the bathroom and starting the shower.

“Oh...Are you going in the shower?” She called from the bedroom, ignoring my question.

“Yeah, why?” I called back

“I was going to have a quick one, I’m pretty tired.” She said.

She didn’t look that tired, she was practically bouncing around the dorm.

“Oh well I’ll only be quick, you—“I started to say before being cut off by a mobile phone ringtone.

“Phone!” Rachel called from the bedroom.

“You can go while I take this.” I said to her, making my way out of the bathroom and looking at the caller ID. Mum.

“Thanks!” She said quickly before I answered the call.

She ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

“Hey Mum.” I said relatively happily.

“Hey darling, How are you?” She asked in a soothing motherly voice.

“Good, how are you? And Ryan... and Dad?” I said as I sat down on my bed.

“We’re all well! I was just calling to tell you we booked the visitor dorms for the fifth week of this term.” She said

“So you’re coming in four weeks? All three of you?” I asked, not sure if my brother was coming.

“Yes, all three of us!” She said excitedly.

“That’s great mum, I can’t wait. How was your holiday?”

“Oh, it was okay, not as much fun when it’s not with the whole family though. What about you, sweetie?”

“Pretty boring.” I laughed. “Not much happened.”

“Oh, that’s no good! You can come home for the next holidays. I promise!”

“Thanks” I laughed again.

“Well, I’ll let you go it’s getting pretty late. Way past your bedtime.” She joked.

“Okay, Night mum, I miss you.” I said

“Night darling! You too!” She said before hanging up.

It took another five minutes of waiting before Rachel emerged from the shower, combing her wet hair.

“It’s all yours” She said as she walked past me.

“Thanks.” I said grabbing a change of clothes and going to the bathroom.

I had a fairly quick shower and before I knew it I was laying in bed.

I was contemplating whether to tell Mr. Easton about what happened with Miss Ray. I’m sure he wouldn’t of told her to do it, obviously. But would he want to know about it? When I had met her she seemed so nice...

Were they going to get back together? Would he even talk to me after this afternoon? I still hadn’t worked out what had come over me... Maybe it was a build up of feelings I had been trapping inside and I just wanted to get them out.

Thoughts repeated over and over again in my head until I slowly, but finally, drifted off to sleep.

I would tell him. He would want to know, I thought, before drifting off into the blackness of sleep.