I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I woke up to a relatively sunny Saturday morning. I looked over at Rachel's bed to see if she was there, it felt like I hadn't seen her in days. Her messy hair hung around her face as it fell over the side of the bed.

"Rach?" I called

"Mmmm" she mumbled

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" I asked getting out of bed and walking over to hers

"Can I meet you there? I want to have a quick shower, how about you round up the others and by then I'll be finished." She suggested as she started to rise from her bed.

"Ok, See you there"

I quickly walked into the bathroom to comb my hair before Rachel came into the bathroom. After I had combed my hair Rachel went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I stripped out of my pajamas and into other clothes while she was in the shower. I wasn't sure if it was cold outside and I couldn't be bothered checking so I just wore some deep blue skinny jeans and an oversized t shirt that hung off my shoulder. Before I walked out the door I grabbed a jacket just incase.

I started walking up the hall to Jake's sister Carly's room. I knew it was either room 13 or 14. I knocked twice on room 13 and luckily Carly answered the door pretty much straight away.

"Morning!" She said gleefully "I was just heading out to get breakfast...."

"Great! Rachel told me to get everyone so we could all go have breakfast together" I said.

"Sounds good, why don't we head up to Amy's then to the Tyler and Jake's dorm."

I nodded. I turned around and headed for the lift with Carly making small chat as we walked. When we arrived on the second floor Carly said that Amy's room was the first on the right.

She knocked on the door but no answer, She knocked again and we waited. Finally Amy opened the door with a bad case of bed head. Carly and I both let out a small laugh.

"Sorry I was sleeping, as you can see" Amy said pointing to her hair

"Well your not now so come join us for breakfast" Carly said with a huge smile.

Amy groaned, "Fine, give me 5 minutes."

"Great!" I said, "We're just going to get Tyler and Jake, we'll be back in 5 minutes."

Amy closed the door and Carly and I hopped in the lift again till we reached the 4th and final floor of the dorms. We walked along the hall until we reached Tyler and Jake's room. Just as we were about to knock the door opened and Tyler appeared.

"Hey girls" He said surprised

"Hey, heading down to breakfast?" Carly asked

Jake appeared behind Tyler and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and stepped aside to let them out.

"We sure are" Jake said following Tyler out the door.

Tyler playfully slung his arm around Carly and they walked back towards the lift. Jake took Tyler's lead and did the same to me.

"How are you this morning?" Jake asked

"Good and yourself?" I asked Jake looking up at him.

"Great!" he said pulling me closer for just a minute.

All four of us made our way down to each floor stopping off at Amy's dorm room and then finally Rachel's before heading down to breakfast.

As we exited the dorms a banner that wasn't hung up yesterday blew in the wind just across the quad.