I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The bus pulled into our boarding school early Monday morning.

"We're here." I said to Rachel, nudging her.

We got off the bus and were greeted by storm clouds over head.

"I love weather like this!" Carly said excitedly behind us.

"Why?" Rachel asked, rasing her eyebrow.

"I like it too." I interjected, turning my head and looking at Carly, giving her a light shrug.

"Rain is nice sometimes, I guess. Especially after all this hot weather at the other boarding school..." Carly explained to Rachel.

I nodded at her answer and continued off toward my dorm with the both of them.

The rest of the team were slowly making their way toward their dorm and a few were still getting off the bus.

As we crossed the parking lot I saw Mr. Eastons little blue car and I smiled to myself.

Memories washed back through me...The 'accidental' kiss, all the tutoring sessions, how he could act himself around me, him putting his arm around me...

I really needed to see Tyler to talk this out. I decided on the bus that I would tell him... Maybe he would have some useful advice or something. I wondered to myself if anyone had the smallest inkling that I liked Mr. Easton. But most of all I wondered if he knew I liked him as much as I did.

Rachel and I finally reached our dorm after crossing the quad, we said goodbye to Carly and went inside.