I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Unfortunately the hour of tutoring went really quickly. Somehow Mr. Easton made it fun to learn. He used a different method from the usual one in class and it was pretty enjoyable...not at all what I expected. He was serious about learning in the hour and I had no problem with that but I liked him better when he was laid back and relaxed.

Nothing really special happened like I wanted it to which was disappointing. I had some crazy fantasy in my head like we would accidently touch hands or flirt like crazy but nothing ever works out like you want it to, right?

"You did well today, I'm proud of you." Mr. Easton said, using his hand that was around the top of my chair to pat me on the back.

I grinned at the touch. "Thanks, It was pretty easy to understand."

"See! It's really not that hard, I told you!" He said enthusiastically.

He began to shut the books that were spread out in front of us. I went to shut one too and our hands collided and met as we both attempted to close it.

We both moved our hand away and the book remained open.

"Um sorry" I said blushing slightly.

"Don't be." he said reaching for the book again and successfully shutting it.

I didn't know what to say since the atmosphere was slightly awkward so I just nodded my head and began to get up. He followed my lead and rose too. He picked up the books and stuffed them away in his bag.

"I'm thinking outdoors on Wednesday?" He said turning to face me.

"If you want too...but where abouts outside?" I said making direct eye contact.

That was a mistake-instantly it felt like he could see into me. His gaze was so powerful. I quickly dropped my eyes as the familiar butterflies began to fill my stomach.

As if he didn't know I liked him, it was so obvious, I thought.

I didn't know why I was so hopeless around him...maybe it's because he is a teacher or maybe its because his older. I knew one thing for sure... I've never actually liked someone the way I liked him...

"I hear the rooftop gardens nice." He said interrupting my thoughts, "Have you been there?"

I slowly brought my eyes back up to his. He was still staring right at me, his eyes moving around my face taking in all my features. I could have sworn he had seen Jake and I come from there the other day...

"Yeah, it is nice..." I said beginning to walk over to the door.

"Okay we'll go there Wednesday." He said following me.

His hand outstretched around me and I felt his body barely press up against my back. His hand got to the door handle first, opening it for me.

I glanced back and smiled as I reluctantly took a step forward away from him and walked through the door.

We walked down the hall talking as we walked, until we reached the exit.

"Are you going to dinner?" I said as I began to veer off toward the dining hall.

"Nah not yet" he said causally as if he wasn't even a teacher...more like a friend. "Going to my dorm to shower and change first."

My mind instantly jumped to thoughts it shouldn't have. I wanted to make an excuse to go back to my dorm just to walk with him a little further but decided against it seeing as though I had already started walking toward the dining hall.

"Oh, Okay. Well I'll see you in class tomorrow." I said shrugging, trying to be casual.

"Sure, See you later Taylor." He said smiling.

Just before he turned away I tried to slyly flirt with him.

"Bye... Aaron." I said giving him the best smile I could give, before turning away.

I didn't get to see his full reaction but before I turned I saw his eyes widen a little bit which might have been a good thing...

****************************************************************

"Where have you been today?" Jake asked sitting down next to me with his dinner.

I gave him a quick smile "Around, Why did you miss me?"

"Of course." He said playfully kissing my cheek.

I smiled again and put a piece of potato in my mouth. The good thing about Jake was that he was fun to playfully flirt with seeing as though we both knew there was nothing behind it.

"Where's Tyler and Amy these days." I asked looking around

"They're coming late...studying together." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded as I finished chewing the piece of potato.

Jake and I finished out dinner pretty quickly and before we knew it Amy and Tyler along with Rachel and Carly walked into the dining hall to eat theirs. We decided to stay and chat until they finished since we hadn't eaten together in at least a week.

********************************************************************************

"Night everyone." Rachel and I said as we reached our dorm later that night.

"See you two tomorrow." Tyler said as the rest of the group waved and continued walking.

Rachel opened the door and we both made our way inside.

"Long day!" Rachel said collapsing on her bed.

"Your not wrong." I said "How was yours?"

"Tiring, I had the worst subjects. What about you?" She asked rolling over on her side to face me.

"It was okay. Not the best subjects either but I survived." I said smiling.

"Hey...So I never asked you how it's going with Jake?" She said, changing the subject.

"It's not really. I mean we both agreed to have 'fun'" I said putting emphasis on the word 'fun.'

"Like friends with benefits?" She asked looking a little confused.

I thought about it for a second.

"Yeah, I guess that's it" I said shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal.

She giggled. "Well anyway I better go have a shower and then I'm going to hit the hay, so incase your asleep when I come out, Goodnight!" She said happily.

"Night Rach." I said watching her go into the bathroom.

After she left exhaustion set in so I quickly made the usual phone calls to Chelsea and my family then switched my light off and went to bed.