I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 30

www.wattpadcast.tumblr.com

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY it took me this long, but i just couldn't be bothered :P

<< VOTE if you hated the cliffhanger, haha.

Chapter 30 ~

______________________________________________

I vaguely felt two hands pull me up from the floor. Had I fainted? What had just happened?

Those last 5 seconds slowly started to sink back into my head.

“It’s your family, Taylor.” Was all that Rachel had said before my mind went blank.

What about them? What happened? Was it bad?... Well obviously it was bad judging from Rachel’s hysterical voice.

“Taylor?” A soothing voice said beside me

 I looked over to see Mr Easton with his forehead creased.

“Taylor?” He tried again.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. What could I even say? I didn’t even know what happened...All I knew was that it was bad, very bad.

“Go to Mr Marsh, Rachel. Tell him I’ve taken Taylor to the beach cabin—tell him she was upset and that we’ll be back in a few hours.” Mr Easton told Rachel.

Rachel sent him a confused look as he told her about the ‘beach cabin’.

“He’ll know what I mean.” Mr Easton assured her

Rachel began to half-run, half-walk away before Mr Easton called her back.

“Stay here.” He whispered to me, carefully letting me go.

I wobbled on the spot for a second before regaining my full balance. Where else was I going to go? I thought to myself as I helplessly stood in a part of the quad.

Had they died? Were the okay? Were they injured? Millions of questions raced through my head, as I watched Rachel talk to Mr Easton it looked like all of them were being answered.

After a minute Mr Easton returned to my side, saying nothing, as he steered me off in the direction of the little beach cabin. If it were any other day every inch of me would have tingled at his touch, every inch of me would have been excited to go back to the little beach with him. But I felt nothing. I was numb—every inch of me knew where I was and what I was doing but no part of me reacted to anything. I wore the same blank expression that had appeared on my face since Rachel had come running to me.

I didn’t let tears escape yet—I wanted to find out everything before I would even let myself cry.

I didn’t know how long it took us but I realised we were there as Mr Easton removed his hand from around my waist and cracked open the old wooden door.

I peered inside the cabin before following him in. The cabin started off with a small kitchen on the far left which connected to a little living room equipped with two couches that sat around a fireplace that looked like it hadn’t been used in years. There were three doors off to the right. Two bedrooms and a toilet, I guessed.

Mr Easton walked me over to one of the lounges and sat me down, before going over to the small dining table near the kitchen and picking up a chair from there and bringing it over to me. He sat across from me, leaning forward and placing his hands over mine, which were sitting in my lap.