I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Happy halloweeeeeen for tomorrow, I wish i lived in america for this holiday. Australia's halloweens always suck :L

(By the way if any of you know how to put a starring link in the sidebar please let me know, I can't find it anywhere! Probably a stupid question but whatever :B ))

As all four of us caught site of the door we saw a glimmer of light coming from the centre of the quad.

"They must have just started the bonfire!" Amy said looking pleased.

We all nodded in response and walked quickly down the hall so we could get there sooner.

The temperature did in fact drop over the last hour and each of us shrugged into our cardigans all at once.

"Burr" Carly said rubbing her hands together near her face

"It did get a bit cold didn't it?" Rachel said to no one in particular

"Yeah it did, quick lets get to the fire to warm up!" Carly said to all of us.

The three girls started to half walk half jog their way to the fire. I couldn't be bothered to run over because of my knee and the temperature wasn't that cold I thought.

I walked alone the rest of the way to the quad until an arm made its way over my shoulders.

"You look pretty," Jake said, bowing his head and whispering into my ear.

The mixture of cold air and hot breath sent goose bumps over my skin. I then in turn shivered.

"Cold?" Jake asked pulling me tighter against him.

"No not really," I said honestly "...and thanks."

I wrapped my arm around his waist and we walked together till we reached the fire.

About half of our small grade of seniors and a few teachers stood and sat around the fire chatting amongst themselves.

I spotted Rachel and Amy across the other side of the fire. It was hard to see through the orange blaze but I managed to spot two boys with them. They both looked like two boys I had seen Amy with in one of her classes. Tom and Jared or something their names were but I wasn't quite sure since I had never officially met them.

I looked around for Carly but I couldn't see her. I was sure she was here somewhere so I stopped looking and followed Jake over to an empty spot on a log while holding his hand.

He sat down and patted the spot next to him. I in turn sat next to him and snuggled in closer just for fun. I let the fire heat me up and soon enough I was no longer cold.

"Want me to get us some marsh-mellows?" Jake asked pulling away slightly so he could see my face.

I didn't really like marsh-mellows but I thought it would have been rude to say no so I said yes.

"Just one please, I'm not that hungry."

He stood up slowly and walked over to one of the four scattered tables around the fire.

He bought back a few marsh-mellows and a handful of chips for himself.

I said thanks and looked around on the ground for a stick to put my marsh-mellow on.

I spotted one just beside Jakes foot and leant over to get it. Jake-as if he knew what I was doing leant over before me and got the stick.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I stood up and walked closer to the fire.

It was pretty hard to get close enough without my skin burning but luckily someone had set up a smaller fire in a big tin to roast marsh-mellows in. I walked over to it and held my marsh-mellow in for about 10 seconds.