I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chatper 33

So.... i thought i got back on the 24th but i was wrong, I got back on the 21st(today) and i wrote this because i'm nice like that. so vote and commmmment!

p.s i uploaded a few pictures from holidays on my tumblr, the ones i took have a watermark in the bottom corner with "CE"

www.biddyandrussy.tumblr.com

chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday soon came and it was time for my second school outing. I pushed the thoughts of my family members who had passed away to the back of my mind and promised myself I’d have fun today. I remembered back to the outing a couple of weeks ago where Mr Easton had confessed that he had feelings for me. Considering the circumstances that had taken place afterwards I hadn’t really had time to think about it at all, or be happy about it for that matter. After all I had liked him for a while and everyday it had killed me inside knowing that he would or could never like me. Little did I know I was wrong.

Adding to my dismay we could never act on the feelings we shared. Sure, we’d technically kissed twice... Once by accident when we both bent down at the same time, and the time when I had been angry and kissed him. Neither, in my mind, were counted as ‘real’ kisses. Due to my age and his job it was illegal for us to be together, which obviously sucked. Though, I was relieved to know that it was my last year of schooling and in a few months I’d be eighteen. He would no longer be my teacher and I’d no longer be underage, we would be free to date... If the feelings we shared lasted that long, of course. I knew mine only got stronger everyday—but I had no idea what was going on inside his head or how he felt each day.

It was about the 5th week into school and I probably should have stayed at school to catch up on homework and assignments that I had missed while I was at home with my Dad, but earlier that morning Rachel and Amy had convinced me to skip it and come out with the rest of the group. We all made it to the dining hall just as Mr Marsh got up to tell us where we were going. We all weren’t sure whether we would be going to the beach or a pool or anything like that so we all wore our swimmers underneath our clothes just in case.

Luckily we did though because Mr Marsh announced that we were going to a place called Jamberoo, which was a big sort of theme park thing. It was mostly water rides so everyone who wanted to go, except for us, had to go back to their dorms and change, which meant we got to the bus first and had first choice at where to sit.

“Up the back?” Tyler suggested getting on ahead of me.

“No, I hate the back.” Rachel called from behind me as I walked up the steps of the bus.

“Why?” Jake asked from in front of Tyler

“There’s a toilet there and it smells.” She called back.

Since the bus was pretty ‘posh’ it was equipped with a toilet in the back corner, which no one ever used but somehow still stank.

“How about here?” Amy said pointing to a couple of seats in the middle of the bus.

“There’s good.” I answered walking up the aisle to her.

Amy sat down and Tyler sat beside her and started to happily talk with her. As I walked toward Jake I remembered that Rachel had told me that he and Amy had been fighting a lot lately... I didn’t really want to sit next to him because it would probably be awkward. As I was just about to reach his seat I looked back at Carly and Rachel as they slipped into the seat in front of Jake. Great... That meant I had to sit next to Jake. I thought about taking a seat behind Tyler and Amy by myself but quickly decided against it because I didn’t want Jake or anyone else to think that I hated him or whatever.