I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The day went fairly fast-with no awkwardness in maths seeing as though I tried to act relatively normal. It seemed to have worked I don't think Mr. Easton noticed that I was faking my happy mood. By the end of the day though I soon got over what had happened in the gym.

Darkness began to fall as I finished up with dinner so I swiftly made my way across the quad and back to my dorm room to gussy up and then head up to Jake and Tyler's dorm. I had about an hour up my sleeve until 9 o'clock.

"Hello?" I said as I entered my dorm.

"In here." I heard Rachel call from the bathroom.

I walked in toward the bedroom and stopped at the bathroom to stick my head in to see Rachel.

Carly was standing on the far side of the mirror curling her hair.

"Hey Carly." I said cheerfully taking a step so I was situated right in the doorway.

"Hey!" She said excitedly looking in the mirror at my reflection.

I smiled at her and turned to Rachel who was moisturizing her legs while she sat on the edge of the bath.

"You had dinner late." She pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess." I said shrugging. "Must have lost track of time."

"I'll be done in a few minutes." Carly said

I removed my eyes from Rachel and brought them to Carly.

"No rush. I'm going to get changed first." I said to her as I began to back up and turn toward the bedroom.

Neither of them said anything else so I walked toward my dresser. I pulled out two outfits. It was a toss up between a just above the knee plain black strapless dress or an off the shoulder floral looking dress that was about the same length as the black one.

I thought for a minute but decided to get a second opinion. I walked over to the bathroom and held up both the dresses.

"This one?" I asked putting the black dress in front of my body.

"Or this one?" I said putting the floral dress in place of the black one.

Carly and Rachel looked between the dresses.

"Black." They both said in sync.

Black it was then. I thanked them and walked back to the bedroom.

I quickly stripped down and carefully slipped into the black dress. Just as I finished doing up the side zipper Carly and Rachel emerged from the bathroom.

"It's all yours." Rachel said walking over to her bed and sitting down.

Both of them were already dressed. Carly had on a pair of tights on along with a shirt that had a similar pattern to my floral dress. She wore a pair of simple black flats as well.

Rachel on the other hand was wearing a dress. It was an off the shoulder dress that was kind of like a turquoise-blue colour and it fell just on her knee. She had a pair of black high heels on too.

In a few quick minutes I had finished straightening my hair seeing as though it was already pretty straight from this morning. I slipped on my black high heels and we all made our way up to Jake and Tyler's room.

"All clear?" Rachel whispered as I stuck my head out the door

I looked both ways then signaled an all clear. We walked as quietly as we could in our shoes, apart from Carly, to the lift.