#34 Another Room

[Sophia]

I watch the fish swim down the hall and I try to follow them as best as I can. Although it was kinda hard to predict where they were going because of their frantic movement. Until I noticed a door to my left. I open it, only to find it was just a small closet. A small broom to sweep away sand and a few other objects I didn't recognize. I didn't really find anything that looked important, so I closed the door and continued. I never really understood why castles were so big if there was hardly anything in it.
I turned a corner and found another door. It was slightly bigger than the small closet. I opened it slowly and peeked inside before I entered. It seemed to be a main room of sorts. You know, like it would have a large couch, a small coffee table, maybe a few chairs and a TV. But no...

In this room, instead of a couch there were some large cushions on the floor, probably made of sea sponge. And the floor wasn't as smooth like the rest of the hallway behind me, there was just more sand. There weren't any windows either, but I noticed some chests on the side of the walls. There was bright coral growing from the furthest wall and there were smaller fish swimming around as tiny bubbles filtered to the ceiling.
I carefully walked inside, trying not to kick up too much sand on the cushions. The tiny fish swam around and I admired them as I stepped inside. Almost forgetting what I was doing here in the first place. I looked behind me, sort of making sure no one was watching me.
Although, no one really was so I don't know why I looked in the first place.
I tried sitting down on one of the sea sponge cushions and was surprised to find out that they were a lot nicer than I thought they'd be. I just sat there for a moment admiring everything around me, taking everything in from the smallest details my eyes could see. I felt tiny bubbles escape my lips as I exhaled quietly. I almost felt like I was inside a living fish tank. It was kinda weird to think about.

Eventually, I remembered what I was supposed to be doing and I got up and looked around. I decided to check out the chests and see if there was anything of interest. I opened the one on my left and rummaged around for anything that looked to be important. Although I did find a lot of various items I did not recognize, they didn't look very important. But they definitely looked interesting. I closed the chest and looked at the one on my right. I found a few small books with strange writing on it. But they didn't make any sense to me. I couldn't even predict what they might say. I tried flipping through a few pages to see if there was anything that looked important. Until a small slip of paper fell out. I grabbed it instantly, hoping it might reveal something but... it was just a bunch of lines and circles on both sides of the paper scattered about.
I couldn't figure out what it meant, but I decided to keep it and take it to Teri to see if she understood what this meant. I was about to leave until I spotted something at the bottom of the chest. Something shiny.
I moved the books out of the way and I found... a crown? I picked it up and examined it. It looked like it was a simple crown with a single green jewel in the center. I had to admit, it was a very pretty crown.
Queens and princesses wear crowns, don't they? Of course they do.
I decided to take this as well. And I left the room.