Chapter 4

Previously on The Hidden Spider

"Great job getting away". says Buck

"Thank you".

I walk over to the couch and sit down on Bucky's lap. We just sit there with Bucky's hand inlaced with my hands.

"How are your memories coming along".

"I'm starting to remember parts of my life before the war.  I remember the first time I met Steve back when we were kids. I'm starting to remember my family so I know my mom had brown wavy hair and blue eyes". says Bucky.

I get off of Bucky and start on my homework. After I finish my homework, I pull Buck off of the couch and into my bedroom and we take off our clothes and climb into bed. I get pulled into being the little spoon.

I fall asleep thinking about How I want to take down Hydra
--------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's Pov
Today is Saturday so I got to sleep in with Bucky spooning me. I turn on my side and watch Bucky sleep. He looks so peaceful and it makes me want to destroy Hydra for making this beautiful man a killer. I notice that he is starting to wake up.

"Good morning".

"Good morning darling".

I move closer and kiss him. He kisses back harder and we are making out, grinding against each other hard cock. I stop the kiss even though I don't want to but I have to pee really bad. I get off the bed and head into the bathroom. When I'm done and have washed my hands I leave the bathroom to find the bed empty. I leave my bedroom and find Bucky in the kitchen shirtless and wearing a pair of my sweatpants which he looks hot in. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back into a kiss. 

I don't like to talk about what Hydra did to me because that makes it more real. But as Bucky and Me kiss I can feel myself getting wet. One of the things Hydra did was make me intersexed because they wanted to see if a male could carry a child to full term. Since I was the youngest at Hydra, they used me because it had a better chance of working because I hadn't gone through puberty yet. I hate to say this but the experiment worked and now I have a fully functioning womb, ovaries, cervix, and vagina. My cock and balls still work but I can have children. I do know that I can get pregnant because Hydra got me pregnant and I did carry full term, give birth to a little boy who Hydra took away from me and turned into a killer.  Bucky puts his hand down my pants and moves past my cock and balls down to my clit and starts rubbing. 

"Buck". 

"Tell me what you need Peter". 

"Bed".

We move back into the bedroom and I lay on the bed after taking off my pants and underwear. I spread my legs showing off my wet pussy to Bucky. He climbs on the bed in between my legs. 

Bucky's Pov 

I kneel in between Peter's spread legs and start to kiss Peter all over.  When I get to Peter's pussy I lick his clit. 

"Bucky". Peter moans

"You taste good". 

I move my tongue down to his hole and lick around it. Right when Peter goes to say something I drive my tongue inside his pussy. Peter grabs my hair and pulls me closer into his pussy, I work a finger into him and he lets out the most beautiful moan I have ever heard. 

"Bucky, I want you to fuck me please". 

I work two more fingers inside of Peter. His moans get louder until Peter is begging me to fuck him.  Peter flips us and he straddles me. 

"You're going to slow". 

Peter starts to grind down on my cock until my tip starts pressing up into his pussy. Peter slams down until he bottoms out and just sits there moaning. 

"I feel so full". 

Peter starts to bounce up and down my cock moaning loudly. 

"Fuck I'm close". 

I reach down to his clit. I start rubbing it up and down. Peter's moaning gets louder as his orgasm gets closer and closer. I grab his hips and start to thrust harder up into him. 

"I' I'm going to cum". 

Peter orgasm and I thrust up one more time before I start cumming. I pull Peter onto his side staying inside of him. When I pull out, I see my cum come out of his pussy. We fall asleep. 

(Three Weeks Later)

Peter's Pov 

It has been three weeks since Bucky and I had sex and I haven't been feeling the best. I think I know what is happening but I still need to take a test. School has been fine, the stark internship is going well. Tony has been making me help him in his lab. The Avengers have been on my case as spiderman trying to get me to tell them who I am. Bucky and I have been having more sex and I think we are trying for a relationship. After school today I went to the store and bought four pregnancy tests. I get home and see Bucky laying on my couch asleep. I walk past him and into the bathroom where I pee on the test. Placing it on the sink I set a timer and walk out of the bathroom to see Bucky standing by the bathroom door.

"Hi". I say

"Hello, how was your day". 

"We are going on a field trip to Stark Industries in a few weeks". 

Before Bucky can say something the timer goes off. I walk back into the bathroom and look at the tests. All four of them are positive. 

I walk out of the bathroom and grab Bucky pulling him into the bathroom

I walk out of the bathroom and grab Bucky pulling him into the bathroom. He looks at the counter and sees the tests. 

"Peter". 

"Yes". 

"Are these what I think they are". 

"We are going to be parents". 

Then I watched the famed Winter Solider faint.

"That's your papa". I tell my flat stomach.